Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

neutralgrey
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -

@CaptainXtra
Just saw this and lemme just say, the idea of an evil Superman is horrifying…but I find that image to also be hilarious.
Injustice Superman didn’t become evil because of what the Joker did, it’s because Superman got a few political videos recommended to him and he fell down a rabbit hole! XD
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Arm up.
I actually recently expanded my armaments. When I saw the Qtards screaming about civil war in Iowa, I added a few new things to my collection.
Liberals cannot afford to be unarmed anymore and we need to change our messaging to our constituents on firearms.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
I already practice HEMA, historical European martial arts.
Up until recently it was mostly fencing and sword&board stufd, but I’ve gotten into Irish boxing. Haven’t started any courses because of the pandemic, but once everything settles down I’m going to take some classes.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
@Zincy
Around the time I graduated high school, I picked up a book by David Chen (I think that’s his name, he was a student of a student of Bruce Lee) on Jeet Kune Do, and taught myself that art. I’m a bit out of practice now, but that’s about to change…hopefully.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
A record 4.3 million people have quit the past few months, almost 3% of the workforce.
Most people are quitting because of dissatisfaction with their pay/benefits/job. That sort leverage is huge.
There is not a labor shortage, there’s a smart company shortage.
Keeping fit is good. But remember to exercise the mind and spirit too.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
There’s a meme I’m sad I never saved that went something like:
Virgin Adam Smith: Nobody wants to work anymore! The economy will suffer from labor shortages!
Chad Karl Marx: Shortages in the market create an increase in value.
Virgin Adam Smith: [Surprised Pikachu Face]
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
Goddamn it EU, you’re just giving the Brexiteers more ammunition to justify their fuck up!
“EU to ban anonymous websites and “whois privacy” services. The LIBE Committee supports indiscriminatory identification of domain registrars.”
This is how MEP’s voted:
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
I’ve heard that Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft used forced labor in China.
If true then yikes, no industry is innocent in that regard.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
Someone finally lit a fire under Terry’s ass.
They’re bringing Abrams, Obama, and Jill Biden out to stump in Richmond, NOVA, and the Beach. And the DNC just dumped 2mil into the race.
It’s our California moment. One bad poll and the party goes apeshit. Which is a good thing. Dems are too prone to taking stuff for granted.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Republicans in Texas have stripped their Department of Family and Protective Services of any and all resources directed towards LBGT community, up to and including the Suicide Prevention Hotline. They even nuked the website while they scrub the webpages of any mentions of non-straightness.
Why did they do this? One of Governor Greg Abbott’s challengers brought its existence to attention…in an attack against Abbott.
That’s got to be the single most Texas thing ever. It’s almost cartoonish (so yeah, perfectly Texan).
‘My opponent’s administration doesn’t want queer folk to kill themselves!’
‘My administration doesn’t want WHAT!?’
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
How anyone can view the Republican party as “pro life” is beyond me.
They’re not pro life when it comes to gays, women, teens, veterans, pets and animals, workers, immigrants, the mentally ill, the physically disabled, drug users, criminals, or people of the opposite party.
But damn will they defend a clump of cells without a nervous system.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
Has the GOP ever downplayed Cancer or called it “fake”?
Like Sexism, Racism, and Poverty usually don’t harm Rich White Men but Cancer doesn’t discriminate.
Is that one of the few things they take seriously and won’t ever downplay?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide