Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Kazapsky
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Five scoops of ice cream
Wow. So large retailers like Walmart will have a marginally smaller heap of money to sleep on, and smaller places will be completely unaffected. Boo fucking hoo.
Man, that is not even remotely what the problem with this bill is, in the slightest. If you want to understand what I’m actually talking about as to why this new law is bad, go look at my post at the bottom of the previous page (hit: it’s bad because it is legislation being enacted by a state government that is in explicit and direct violation of one of the first ten amendments to the Constitution).
You’re really verbose for someone who has no goddamn idea what he’s talking about. If advertising were protected by the First or any other amendment, you’d still be seeing cigarette ads on TV. This sort of thing has been tested in the courts before, and the corporations LOST.
You’ve written two long-winded and ultimately empty dissertations defending a talking point the companies themselves don’t believe in. They don’t give a shit about “free speech”, they’re just complaining because someone wants them to spend money rearranging a single-digit percentage of their floor space.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I worked an hourly wage shift today.
As part of some contract work I’m doing, I’ve been working an “hourly” job. It’s hard to explain, its basically a situation where I have to work it to get put into an upper level position in 40 days. They require “ground level” experience and your name in the VAs system.
Anyway, why do I bring this up? Because it’s the first hourly job I’ve had in a decade. And damn do I fully understand why everyone is striking.
Hourly workers do not make what they should be making for the amount of work they actually do.
Background Pony #1F81
today is the day of the supposed mass walkout that anti-vaxers are using to protest the vaccine mandate and welcome in the “freedom flu”
several people trying to use the “My body my choice” motto to get away with not taking the vaccine.
Pretty sure there is a massive difference between using that in the context of abortions and in the context of taking a vaccine that would stop you from DYING
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Google tells it it’s going from “Truth, Justice, and the American Way” to Truth, Justice, and a Better Tomorrow.”
I mean, I would think “The American Way” is pretty synonymous with “A Better Tomorrow” anyway, but if Cons want to further go mask off and admit “The American Way” =/= “A Better Tomorrow” then, well, as they say “When someone tells you who they are, believe them”.
Background Pony #1F81
@Zincy
More like Homelander
Injustice Supes at least had SOME form of sympathy and reason.
Homelander is a giant egotistical bully who would literally fuck and sleep around with Nazis
Background Pony #792E
@Background Pony #792E
Just to make clear, I’m not saying you’re stupid, but the line of reasoning is. For example by the same logic anyone on the right can spin it as the people supporting the change hate America, because obviously if it needs to change then those people changing it are saying “The American Way” != “A Better Tomorrow”.
Obviously that’s a stupid argument.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Zincy
I mean their version of American.
Y’know, the one where Trump is a dictator, women and minorities are treated like garbage, technology isn’t a thing, LGBTQ+ people are forced to conform to being straight/cisgender, and Christianity is the only religion allowed.
You can’t tell me that this isn’t what all these d#ckheads want.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide