Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Violet Rose in The Rain
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

In case you didn’t know, I’ve already had this discussion and did my research with several others weeks ago. However, the fact that Eggo can post a claim without elaborating on it and others ask me to shoulder the burden of proof all seems unfair. It’s almost funny seeing someone act intellectually dishonest and get away with it.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
An actual cult has formed in the cult of stupid.
Que one Michael Brian Protzman, QAnon propagandist and JFK ghost whisperer has started a bizzare, or should I say more bizzare offshoot of Q.
Encouraging his followers to ingest hydrogen peroxide and make pilgrimages to Waco Texas, he’s started his own little mini cult. He’s also bilking them for money, with one adherent claiming to have coughed up over 200k for his cause.
In a stark parallel to several former cults, one member was quoted as saying “Ultimately,” said one participant, “we have to experience that physical death … let go … come out on the other side”.
The sister of one member made mention of that crazy dude from Cali they murdered his kid with a harpoon gun. Apparently he was a member of this subset.
Ladies and gentlemen, an actual honest to god death cult.
Background Pony #8FB6

Gregory McMichael’s attorney says don’t make Arbery a victim

Laura Hogue, an attorney for Gregory McMichael, pleaded with the jury not to make Arbery out as an innocent victim, suggesting the man with a big smile made bad decisions that led him to Satilla Shores on the day he died.
Hogue prompted gasps in the courtroom, saying, “Turning Ahmaud Arbery into a victim after the choices that he made do not reflect the reality of what brought Arbery to Satilla Shores in his khaki shorts with no socks to cover his long dirty toenails.”
Just in case you thought it was only one of the defense lawyers that was a massive, soulless piece of shit.
Background Pony #15B5
He could have turned down any other street. Instead he deliberitly swerved and plowed through a group of of bystanders. Because that’s the best way to avoid police detection. Right. I’m sure he didn’t notice he’d drove into a parade untill the 45th person had been smashed at high speed.
posted a whole bunch of anti-white posts on Facebook, where he weighed in on the Kyle Rittenhouse verdict and called for violence against whitee people.
Some BLM activists are suggesting the Attack was retribution for the Rittenhouse verdict.
So a Grown ass man with nothing to lose can deliberately drive into a parade of people he hates and it’s not even considered a hate crime?
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
I’m thinking about making lists of things to appease certain fandoms and subcultures, mostly in a satirical vein.
For example, what things would make someone seem “cuck-y”, and what would make a person avoid being cuck-y? Two very obvious things that are definite no-no’s, that may be “cuckery” include:
letting another man have sex with your spouse, turning her against you (even if you are in an open/poly relationship, which is very unacceptable to conservatives and religious folk)
not being a racial nationalist or fascist, or supporting multiculturalism and massive immigration waves that might alter the country itself or lead to more violence
What is a Darvo?
I would like the other users to share their thoughts, since it’s been shown (?) that the Waukesha murderer hated White people. Or is this also bait?
Another user already shared an explanation about the the Waukesha murderer’s motives.
Also, are you a White nationalist?
Background Pony #15B5
@HorsesandMuchMOAR
Both my parents are mixed race making me I don’t know the fuck what.
Also, Racism is the lowest form of Collectivism. A nation of only white people wouldn’t be the peaceful paradise Ethnats would believe it would be. Infighting would just be caused by ideological, religious or political differences instead. You only have to look at actual ethnostates or majority one race nations to realize that.
YourPalContrail
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

high altitude cloud pone
anyone else like reading political philosophy? I just picked up a book today called the coddling of the American mind. how good intentionsand bad ideas are setting up a generationfor failure
AaronMk
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Sky funeral
What’s funny isn’t that William Penn is so high up but that the poster who made it assumes William Penn is perceived as bad if perceived at all. If anyone tends to know anything about him besides his name-sake state it’s that he’s one of the few people who actually made and honored a treaty with natives the signatory tribe still says this today has been entirely and fully honored.
It’s his son(s) that were idiots but no one cares about them.
So: Go Birds.
AaronMk
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

Sky funeral
@AaronMk
A Stevie Ray Vaughan statue was vandalized in Texas with “FTP” during all of that last year, so no statue is safe regardless of who it is.
I mean, File Transfer Protection isn’t really a heavily charged subject but props to whoever for being all for it. Probably just found a convenient canvas imo. But doing what can be fixed with a power washer isn’t the same as physically destroying it so whatever
Background Pony #8FB6
@Background Pony #15B5
@Eggonaught
You saying Fox News is lying, too?
Is this thread really going to be about every crime committed by someone that may have in the past expressed a political ideology of some sort?
How is a Christmas parade a logical target for a “BLM terrorist”, given black Americans are proportionally more religious than whites and there would undoubtedly be a fair black participants in the parade?
Are you that dedicated to shoving politics wherever you can to pretend you’re a poor victimised underdog merely fighting for survival?
MethidMan
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

So we can safely ignore Egg.
He DM’d me all pissed and went off on one hell of a tangent. Calling me morally reprehensible, a murder sympathizer, disgusting, you name it. I tried to have a reasonable conversation with him, and he went apeshit.
So, he’s either a troll or a maniac. Imma go ahead and report the message too. It was honestly like actually dripping with venom. Utterly hilarious to see, I could see him screaming at his PC.
Remember, it’s important to always debate in good faith. Especially in politics.
I guess we can l’eggo this eggo.
Also, I find it very disappointing how everyone is using this parade incident as a reason to point fingers at each other over sources of information as to who did it and why but nobody seems to be focusing on the victims of whether they survived or how many got killed or injured. Nobody’s saying “Oh how horrible what happened to those paraders just having a good time…”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide