Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
The shortages will ease due to production ramping up, and if we exclude inflation, prices will drop. If it’s anything like what happened in the 80s, then there’ll be a period of false prosperity…followed by a hard crash because of fucked market signals caused by the resumption of just-in-time production and logistics coupled with subsidies and eased lending.
I mean, I hope that doesn’t happen, and things return to the usual progression to the cyberpunk hellscape that we were heading towards before the pandemic struck.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

In Vino Veritas
So a Q-Cunt in Canada calling herself the “Queen of Canada” is calling on her followers to murder people who vaccinate children.
She’s just one of several right wing nut jobs calling for wholesale slaughter of people who they disagree with.
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -

Build commie blocks!
Again: a vaccines really a hill worth dying on? They either work or they don’t. Was told a story the other night by a family friend of an anti-vax Christian family who lives round the road from us. Their daughter contracted measles, and it resulted in her having limbs amputated and organs removed in order to survive, meaning that her anti-vax mother has to take care of her for the rest of her life; all because she didn’t let her daughter get the free vaccines that we all get as babies here in NZ.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
The best, and possibly most ironic part, is that it is literally a hill to die on.
There is no logic to the anti-vaccine movement. They can claim “skepticism” all they want.
Background Pony #B5D6
@Ebalosus
I’m not concerned about the people not getting vaccinated. At the end of the day it’s their lives that they are playing with.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
That’s not entirely true.
They help propagate the virus. Becoming variant factories.
They are also infecting people with compromised immune systems, the very young, those with waning immunity, and those unlucky enough to have breakthrough cases.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
In light of the post-Covid shortage and higher prices, I propose these:
All politicians (who tend to be selfish and money-hungry) must pay an extra tax, or have their high pay deducted.
Middlemen who get richer because ofthe higher prices should have an extra tax, so the money will go to the farmers and low-income people.
Corporations (especially the top richest ones) and very rich people (like Elon Musk and Bezos) must pay a higher tax to support the low-income people.
We should begin with vertical farm towers so there will be more food grown, rather than relying on imports.
Ereiam
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.

Monde de merde
@HorsesandMuchMOAR
Truly progressive taxation with a 100% top bracket past some maximum income (which could be defined as a certain amount of times — preferably less than 100 — the legal minimum) would undoubtedly be a step in the right direction. Then again, I don’t trust our current politicians to implement it without undermining it with a plethora of loopholes.
Backgroundpony
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Zincy
Everything you said there still counts for us vaccinated too.
We can still carry it. We can still get sick. The Virus can still adapt in us AND the vaccine we got.
@Background Pony #F7C0
Vaccine resitant varriants will come from the vaccinated that still get it even if they don´t get sick to the point they have to be hospitalized.
Backgroundpony
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@HorsesandMuchMOAR
I don´t have a solution (or at least noone is willing to just let it burn through the population which would have been and probably still is the fastest solution.)
We knew that we will have to live with the virus and we will never get rid of it completely since december of last year.
“by the end of this winter everyone in Germany will either be vaccinated, recovered or dead.” ~ our health minister recently.
I am against forced vaccination therefore my way is to convince people to take it instead of screaming at them. Right about now we wait for the “Totimpfstoff” to be allowed. Which will get a few more % of people to be willing to be vaxxed since they understand how that work unlike MRNA vaccines.
Atlas_66
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -

🍞
I am reading news from the United States about the collision of an abnormal criminal on people.
And this is what I notice .. If a white man commits mass murders, all the left-wing media endlessly scream about right-wing lawlessness, white nationalism. And if this criminal has posts in support of Trump, well, then it’s bingo. The American media are happy to tell you all in detail.
But, if the crimes are not committed by a white person, and this criminal is also a supporter of BLM, then most of the media do not show his image and try in every possible way to forget the story.
Double standards in the USA, I see this is already a common thing, the main thing is to promote certain propaganda.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Gallusposting since 2019
And then let more people die off like flies. That’s a shameful mentality for the sake of American “freedumb”.
I’ll just let a country go ahead and throw off all vaccine and mask laws, so it can attract all the crazy Westerners. Let’s see if it will accept sacrificing a portion of its people to the virus just to preserve its reckless freedom.
I would rather kill a threat to humanity than allow it to kill more people, even if it’s “natural selection” or “curing the Earth”. Perhaps some radical environmentalists would be very happy to see more people die for nature.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
Sometimes the stick doesn’t have to be a stick.
Don’t want forced vax? Sure, I can work with that.
But say goodbye to easy plane travel, work in the public sector, and joining the military. And say hello to increased insurance premiums, travel restrictions, and more difficulty finding employment.
If you want to jeopardize the health and safety of your coworkers, then you should be penalized for it.
There, they get to choose to not have the vaccine, no one would be forcing them to do so. But, like with all choices, it will have consequences.
Freedom to make a choice does not mean freedom from all responsibilities.
Background Pony #F653
@Zincy
Same.
And besides that, incentivize the mandates, make them affordable and promote awareness. Doesn’t have to be forced, since that only makes things worse, but the mandates can be done as long as it isn’t forced.
HorsesandMuchMOAR

Gallusposting since 2019
My solution would be selected, careful lockdowns (not the excessive ones in Melbourne or the stupid one in Malaysia), separation of all Covid patients, a system of social distancing and mask usage, and vaccines. If done properly, they should reduce viral infections and prevent unnecessary deaths.
The Malaysian lockdown is stupid, because the government only catered for the factories for profit. It delayed the vaccines instead of spending all of it and waiting just to keep a system of order, letting our people drop like flies and the rest of Malaysia to suffer from poverty.
These are good suggestions.
Background Pony #B5D6
@Zincy
Research has shown that the young aren’t at much of a risk, and those immunocompromised who can’t get vaccines will need to take it upon themselves to be careful. As for variants, I doubt their is much of an increased risk of the small group not getting it. Almost all of the risk falls on those unvacced.
Commune
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
The more and more Covid variants pop up, the more and more I’m open to forcing vaccinations on people
It’s their fault we are still in lockdown, so there’s only one thing to do
@Atlas_66
Oh shut up, every news site is reporting on this
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide