Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Backgroundpony
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Commune
Similar but in the opposite direction, the more covid variants pop up the more I am willing to just open up everything bceause nothing we did sticks anyway.
All these lockdowns are for the saftey of the unvaccinated anyway.
Background Pony #F7C0
@Commune
Yes, it’s a problem, but forcing vaccinations only furthers the problem.
>Incentivize the fuck out of mandates. Promote awareness, make it easy and available and affordable, all the shit you’re already doing. Stop short of making it a full-on requirement. Let businesses that force employees to get vaccinated fail and blunder on their own. Again, not much you can do to stop them unless you’re planning on forcing everyone in the world at gunpoint to get jabbed and even then, you wouldn’t get everyone. People would kill themselves to avoid getting jabbed, hide for decades, fight back with guns and IEDs to spite you.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
Many of these anti-vaxxers seem to have fanatical views, more closer to QAnon and other conspiracy theories and cults. Perhaps the best thing to do to prevent a war with them would be to simply avoid them. They can continue to work and request, and they can continue to buy, use services, and have others talking with them just to get a service done (like postage, schooling, a car repair, or medicine).
Let them also go to restaurants, theme parks, bars, shopping malls, and gaming centres, but everyone should not go near them or chat with them to show that their views cannot be accepted, and to avoid any infections if they have any. If anyone is working with them, they should start putting on their masks or cover their faces in case if they are infected.
But no chatting or staying near them. Leave them alone and keep a distance away, so they only get what they need to live, but not what interaction or relationships they want to enjoy life.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Gallusposting since 2019
I still will never trust the Taliban because of what it did the last time it ruled Afghanistan, and how it sometimes abused women and banned them.
They are also supported by many people in Pakistan as “Muslim resistance”, so I will never trust Pakistan either. Both of them are untrustworthy because of their stance on non-Muslims and their militant attitude - shaped by threats of war, they became like that because of their circumstances.
It’s also because Pakistan celebrates tyrants and mass murderers like Mahmud of Ghazni and Aurangzeb the tyrant as “heroes of Islam”, making the religion look more brutal for the sake of nationalism. I kind of feel sorry for any innocent Muslim who will be maligned because of this image.
Even worse, the PAS fundies of Malaysia support the Taliban as an ideal form of an Islamic society, no matter how brutal, just because it’s against the “ebil” USA.
They are why I support India over Pakistan and its supporters, the Islamists, but also not Hindutva extremism for being no better than them.
HorsesandMuchMOAR

Gallusposting since 2019
From what I have seen in the comments of Indian websites, the Hindutvas promise that they will be more peaceful. But they themselves are just as cruel as their enemies, using their historical trauma to justify their own brutality.
Even as I am a Hindu, I would not join them either. They are just as horrible as their jihadi enemies, even as the latter is more brutal and hateful. But I also will never support an India where Hinduism is exterminated by some spiteful bastards who will then fight over its ruins.
Atlas_66
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -

🍞
@Commune
Nope, I watched news from well-known media on YouTube, where no photo of this criminal was shown.
In general, I’m wondering who paid $ 1000 for him, who was this smart guy? For example, in my life I have never had such a huge amount of money.
But someone easily paid 1000 $ for this criminal and he got out of prison, it’s amazing how people are uselessly willing to spend a lot of money.
Background Pony #51EA
@Atlas_66
For someone that doesn’t watch the news you sure seem to have strong opinions about the news. Have you considered that maybe, just maybe, this “well-known media on youtube” is just as biased, if not more, than the “media” you criticize without actually watching? And I bet you actually believe the meme that “the media” is all left wing, and conservative sites and channels are poor beleaguered underdogs just struggling to get the truth out there.
Nah, best stick with your safespace echochamber and complain about everyone outside of it, life is more comfy that way :)
Remember, “the left” are responsible for everything wrong in the world and are out to steal all your money and turn your kids gay!
Violet Rose in The Rain
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

I’m looking through most news websites like CNN, ABC7 Chicago, NBC, The Independent, and the New York Post and all of them seem to have no problem with showing the guy’s face.
If there is any evidence of “mass censorship by the liberal-controlled Mainstream Media” that you keep fearmongering about, I don’t see it.
You know, Atlas never told us what YouTube channels he’s subscribed to that gives him such an impression.
Five bucks says Razorfist and Arch are two of them.
Eggonaught
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -

I’m sorry, what? Are people really trying to pretend the media’s coverage wasn’t abysmal? They even admitted it by deleting some of the worst passive-voice downplaying. https://archive.md/tf0nd
They managed to reach “Jerusalem Man Dies As Rocks Pelt Car” levels of spin with that one, that’s impressive.
It’s incredible what level of malfeasance partisans will go to bat for. I’m not even surprised at this point, just disappointed.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
One of VAs Republican congressman is touting the infrastructure bill, and selling it to his constituents as if it’s one of his accomplishments.
Except he voted against it.
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
Bro, they’ve been doing that since forever. If you want to know if the media cares about an issue and covers it (for better or worse) then just see which voice they use. Active is something we’re supposed to care about (“Rittenhouse shot three protestors” or “we need to reduce our greenhouse gas output”) and passive will be forgotten about in two days (“six killed in Waukesha parade” or “multiple witnesses called to testify in Maxwell trial”).
Background Pony #C9EE
@Background Pony #1F81
It is a bad sign if the movie or show’s big point is the female cast (looking at you, Ghostbusters) though most of the time it doesn’t matter. James bond is a different case though, casting a female James Bond is incredibly stupid and fundamentally changes the character, I don’t know anyone who actually wants this.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide