Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Ereiam
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
@Background Pony #C9EE
What “female James Bond”? Seems like some people are still being confused at Lashana Lynch’s casting in No Time To Die, where she plays the replacement 007 after Bond went into retirement, not Bond himself (which is still Daniel Craig — even if it’s for the last time).
AaronMk
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Sky funeral
@Background Pony #C9EE
What “female James Bond”? Seems like some people are still being confused at Lashana Lynch’s casting in No Time To Die, where she plays the replacement 007 after Bond went into retirement, not Bond himself (which is still Daniel Craig — even if it’s for the last time).
On the other hand, a female James Bond doing sexual assault against everyone in the vein of James Bond would be incredibly funny
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
[@Background Pony #1F81]
(/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=5170089#post_5170089)
love how nobody is talking about this part of the artical that’s saying that men are being so full of incel rage about woman on tv that they are getting vilent. no gotta talk about woman on tv.
Background Pony #1F81
@Background Pony #C9EE
There isn’t gonna be a female James Bond, the whole conspiracy of the next Bond being a women is just fearmongering from anti-SJWs
The heads f the franchise said thatJames Bond would always be played by a male actor, and in the new movie, the TITLE of 007 is given to the women, and the lore of the James Bond says that multiple people have taken up the title of 007 before, so it would make sense that there would eventually be a women who would hold the title of a 00 agent.
@Angrybrony
it really is.
Background Human
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Ereiam
The same MP said that Luke Skywalker got replaced, despite Old Man Hamill being a major character and plot point in the Disney trilogy. So to say he’s a bit confused is an understatement.
@Angrybrony
I figure that part’s so stupid that a respectful response isn’t possible.
AaronMk
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

Sky funeral
@Background Pony #C9EE
There isn’t gonna be a female James Bond, the whole conspiracy of the next Bond being a women is just fearmongering from anti-SJWs
The heads f the franchise said thatJames Bond would always be played by a male actor, and in the new movie, the TITLE of 007 is given to the women, and the lore of the James Bond says that multiple people have taken up the title of 007 before, so it would make sense that there would eventually be a women who would hold the title of a 00 agent.
007 Lore has also said at the same time all Bonds are the same person and have been eternally handsome 40-somethings since World War 2. And likewise Bond has been at any point and the same time: Scottish, Australian, Welsh, British.
Bond Lore isn’t something that’s very stable and it’s best ultimately to not nerd about it because he has simultaneously been to space and not been to space. or has been at one point Japanese or never was Japanese, depending on who exactly is writing the movie.
Background Pony #C9EE
@Background Pony #1F81
I’m not talking about the new movie, the new one is the last time that Daniel Craig will be Bond, they will be selecting a new one. Of course with the choosing of a new James Bond comes the conversation of can a woman play Bond. The problem with Bond is that the character’s gender is important to the character itself. James Bond is a male fantasy, which is perfectly fine.
Background Pony #51EA
the character’s gender is important to the character itself
No, it isn’t. The only think important to the character of “James Bond” is that they’re generic and unremarkable, something most movies have failed to portray in spectacular fashion.
Background Pony #C9EE
@Background Pony #51EA
No, it is important. James Bond in the movies is meant to be a suave, drinking, womanizer. He’s meant to portray a classy kind of cool. You may argue that Fleming’s original design of the character differs, but the movies have been running for 60 years now and this is the character that has been long established. His gender is important.
Background Pony #51EA
@Background Pony #C9EE
The movies change in tone and theme radically every time there’s a different actor portraying them.
Are you really going to argue that Daniel Craig’s and Pierce Brosnan’s 007 are remotely similar characters? They absolutely aren’t.
Are you then really going to argue that the one thing that must hold all movie 007 characters together is having a meat-sausage between their legs, and no other traits matter?
Background Pony #C9EE
@Background Pony #51EA
I’ve seen all of them, and each actor playing Bond has brought their own style. Their is no arguing that Roger Moore’s portrayal isn’t more playful then Connery’s portrayal. However if you’re trying to imply that each of these actor’s have actually portrayed radically different characters then you’re wrong. The description I gave earlier applies to all.
The casting in any movie is important, doubly so when you have an established character like Bond. You can’t just go out and cast Vin Diesel as James Bond, Arnold Schwarzenegger in his prime would be poor casting. The reason is because they have a character to portray and they need someone who can pull off that role, and in this case the gender does matter.
Background Pony #51EA
@Background Pony #C9EE
Nope. You’re hung up on one specific facet of the character that was never relevant to the original character and hasn’t even been consistent through out the movies.
Don’t you think it’s sad that being a weak-willed chauvinist is the only thing people think truly identifies 007 as being 007?
Background Pony #C9EE
@Background Pony #51EA
What’s sad is that you’ve ignored the post and not made any good points against it.
I assume you agree that not anyone can play the character. You need someone relatively young, probably in their 30s (I would assume the casting would be expected to last awhile), you would want someone lean, not huge and muscly, and you would want someone who can pull off the suave classy Englishman, someone who you can believe is flying around the world on these crazy missions, and yes womanizing is a part of that. I don’t think it’s an issue at all that the character is a womanizer, again it is a male fantasy and for most men that is a part of it. Woman want him, men want to be him.
Background Pony #1F81
i mean the title of 007 and the actual character of James Bond are two completely different things and the people involved in the franchise have already said that James Bond the character will always be male regardless if the current 007 is female or not, so…
also my original post had less to do with if James Bond should be a womam or not and more to do with the fact that trying to say that a women taking over the lead role of a male main character would result in men turning to crime was fucking stupid as all hell.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide