Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #C9EE
@Background Pony #51EA
Apparently your understanding of Bond is as bad as your reading comprehension if what you got out of my posts was that the only need for Bond is he bangs woman. You could try making an actual informative post about what Bond is and explaining why my description of him his wrong, then we can discuss it. Or you can continue to be a child and just attack me.
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
I’d like to state for the record that unless a character’s gender is a fundamental part of what informs and drives said character, I’m pretty indifferent to them being gender-swapped. In my view, it’s either done well, or done poorly.
My problem with Nurse Who [for example] is not that they made Doctor Who female, but that the writing and characterisation for the new incarnation of the Doctor sucks. I’m totally onboard with them making the Doctor female, or whatever actually since they’re an alien, since their gender doesn’t much inform them as a character.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
if the main character from a movie/TV show being replaced by a girl is the breaking point that causes you to commit crimes, i think there are a lot more issues to be worried about and look into instead of yelling “THE GHOSTBUSTERS ARE LADIES NOW!”
Does sexual harassment count as one of those, as in crime? I know it does, but wanna make sure.
If not for GB2016, the gender wars will never start and women would have easy to have their time to shine without anyone shitting on them and, controversial take alert, then no majority of men would be MeToo’d by women as the latter avenging their failed “woke” content without being seen as propaganda or petty.
Although if y’all wanna go against sexual harassment, do it for action not for gender supremacy. Imagine if men did accuse Weinstein/Lassetter/Kotick to help all the women who suffered, that sounds less woke, right?
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
China has banned Tibetan members of the Communist Party from attending religious rituals and destroyed shrines.
In the comments, the Indians denounced this as secularism or communism in action (as in hatred of Buddhism), while the Chinese keyboard warriors defended it and praised it as “stopping a private matter for the duty of China”, and insulted Indian users. To the Indian users, “secularism” means “hatred of Hinduism to enforce atheism”, like Albania.
It’s almost like the ban on religious practices in American and French government settings, except it’s to bow to Emperor Xi. Secularism should simply be a government not choosing an official faith, not banning religious people from using symbols or worshipping their gods.
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
“B-But forced vaccinations are literally fascism™️!…unlike taking our guns, surveilling us constantly, punishing immigrants and minorities for being immigrants and minorities, gutting unions, censorship in the name of progressivism, and generally continuing the march down the neoliberal road to a cyberpunk dystopia; that’s A-O-K!”
silbasa
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

What the British MP said is interesting if we zoom out a little and look at how male role models and heroes of the past are being demonized here in the west today. Anything typically male like James Bond discussed previously here for instance is viewed as toxic and everyone goes on and on about how much better it would be if Bond was genderswapped and so on.
Han and Luke were turned into losers that were killed off and replaced with a superior woman. Terminator became an all female franchise, Ghostbusters 2016 was a flop, and Star Trek is unrecognizable. Boys’ role models have certainly changed a lot in a feminine direction, no wonder many of them feel alienated.
Boys underperform in schools across the EU and the US. Men are becoming a rarity in many universities. They die younger, highest number of suicides and workplace deaths. More and more of them end up outside society as NEETs or worse. And even with all yet they are still the trashcan of every identity group out there. My hats off to whoever dares speak up for them.
MethidMan
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

This James Bond debate reminds me of the time when I was at a furry convention I overheard Max Blackrabbit, the creator of Zig Zag, mention “You can make Spiderman black but you can’t make Peter Parker black.” Likewise, while I think it’s okay to make the 007 title be filled by a woman, I really don’t think Bond himself should be gender-swapped. Him being male is a large part of what makes him Bond IMO.
AaronMk
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Sky funeral
I’m sorry in this house we only respect the Lazenby Bond. Our Lord and Savior George Lazenby:
  • Hated Bond
  • Respected women as Bond (until his Saun Connery ass script demanded he didn’t)
  • Stood around like a hot model
  • Can’t act which makes his Bond hilarious
  • Breaks “canon” and the fourth wall to acknowledge “the last guy”.
Background Pony #1F81
My original post wasn’t even about James Bond, it was just about how stupid this PM was being for thinking that men will suddenly go commit crimes becuase a girl replaces a guy in a TV show
@MethidMan
that is what the people behind the current continuity said, James Bond the character will always be male, but the title of 007 can belong to anyone regardless of gender
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
Well, shit like this would have been avoided if people didn’t call its criticisms towards female-driven media sexist, then the gender wars wouldn’t happen, men and women will get along, and politics would be less toxic than it is today.
There’s some validity in your statement.
However it could be structured better.
silbasa
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@MethidMan
What is Bond without Bond? And 007 is just one of many agents using the 00 designation. Why not make a new female agent if there’s a demand for it?
@Commune
No, said scene does not fly so well by today’s standards: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pUXH1Bye88, it’s only defence is it was made in 1964 so it is ancient. I can’t remember similar scenes from the other movies.
@AaronMk
The worst Bond actor and movie. Even worse than 45 year old Jason Bourne Bond.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
My original post wasn’t even about James Bond, it was just about how stupid this PM was being for thinking that men will suddenly go commit crimes becuase a girl replaces a guy in a TV show
Yeah, that PM need to reconsidered what he said because it’s completely stupid. Cause nobody gives a shit about the female lead, they only people will are pretty much outrage-baiting grifters.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide