Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Elon Musk went after Biden’s reconciliation bill, which includes huge investments in green energy and electric vehicles.
One may wonder why, given Musk’s stated goals, but the answer is simple.
The bill would give other automakers, both small and large, the sort of investments they need to compete with Tesla. So much so that it may erase some of Tesla’s first-mover advantages.
Eggonaught
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -

Leftist attempted murderer James Edward Marshall IV has been sentenced to 11 years in prison for shooting a man in the back of the head. He might have gotten away with it if video footage hadn’t completely contradicted his story and the lies of his accomplices.
11 years isn’t really enough, given the victim ended up with a bullet stuck in his skull and permanent brain damage, but it’s more justice than the murderers of Antonio Mays Jr. faced. He got lucky thanks to a leftist DA letting him plea down.
It’s also a clue what those rioters want to do to people when they surround their cars and start trying to drag them out. I hope they start learning that they aren’t completely above the law, with a license to burn and murder whoever they want.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
TBH, these people are why I don’t trust Americans so easily. I don’t want them to spread their riots to Malaysia, but I don’t want my people to start hating Black people (like how they assumed all Nigerians are criminals).
Background Pony #51EA
@Eggonaught
Incredible. The guy that draws child erotica thinks everyone left of Reagan lives in a hivemind.
I have no idea what event you’re talking about, nor do I care.
But anyway, answer the question, lolibro.
Wiimeiser
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
@Eggonaught
Incredible. The guy that draws child erotica thinks everyone left of Reagan lives in a hivemind.
According to what I could find via Google, Reagan is 8/10 to the Right. If that’s true, Eggonaut’s opinion is terrifying.
Here, let’s start: Do you think the protagonist of this story is leftist or conservative?
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-59559122
Conservative Totalitarian, if his belief is that women should die for marrying for their love and not the family’s interest.
Violet Rose in The Rain
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

It seems like the Background Pony who bailed your ass out isn’t going to be around this time.
I did some research and the most they said about James Edward Marshall that I could find was that he is a defence attorney who complained about cops every now and then.
Barely even qualifies as “Leftist” in my book but I guess anything to the left of Pinochet must be an American-hating, freedom-fearing Godless Communist to you.
AaronMk
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Sky funeral
It should be legal for retail workers to “discipline” shitty customers.
It should also be legal for pedestrians to do the same to drivers.
Time to even the playing field.
Background Pony #F7DA
Barely even qualifies as “Leftist” in my book but I guess anything to the left of Pinochet must be an American-hating, freedom-fearing Godless Communist to you.
To be frank, you’ve never seemed to be very far from being one.
Eggonaught
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -

@Background Human
Good thing it was all on video then, isn’t it? It certainly adds to the evidence that you can’t trust a mob of leftists seriously when they try to blame the person they were attacking, although we’re not exactly short on examples there.
I have no idea what event you’re talking about, nor do I care.
You know, you’re probably telling the truth here, and that’s really sad. If it’s not in the news cycle any more, it just gets forgotten to make room for new bullshit.
Ebalosus
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
Not even the guy who shot Reagan? He seems nice enough, and a lot of us hope that hope that he’s more successful in his music career than his presidential replacement career.
Background Human

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Ebalosus
Still wouldn’t trust him with a gun. If, God forbid, he goes crazy again, he’s not likely to do too much damage with his guitar. Pretty sure the Secret Service could get to him before he goes El Kabong on Biden’s press secretary.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
You know it got think for the longest time, why are Anti-SJW Conservatives who are against Cancel Culture are hypocrites?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide