Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Arizona Republicans are proposing a bill that would allow the legislature to overturn the will of the people, and let them choose electors regardless of how the general population votes in the presidential election.
Any conservatives in the thread that truly think your side stands for democracy surely cannot justify this, yes? You do see the clear and present danger of this obviously authoritarian bill? Or are you so mired in partisan bullshit that you would see democracy burned to the ground in order to “win”.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Dear Youtube, why the hell do you keep putting this jerkass in my recommended?
I’m watching videos about Pugs and Star Wars Spaceships, how the flying fuck is this even remotely related?
Might as well comment on how this guy would ignore genocide if it’s done in the name of Trump or to trigger the Libs.
Fuck him, fuck him with a drill.

Should I move this to the vent thread or what?
Background Pony #2E8E
@Dustcan
That’s a good thing, I don’t want them catering to idiots. Now if only the center right would do the same.
Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
@Zincy
Modern conservatives are sold on the lies that democracy entails tyranny of the majority and that republics and democracies are mutually exclusive.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
The RNC is now passing around a rule that in order to be a part of their fruity little club all Reps must not participate in the general election presidential debates.
Go for it. Historically speaking sitting out debates has hurt candidates so much they’ve rarely won. Trump sat out the second debate because they threatened to fact check him live and he lost.
Do it.
Backgroundpony
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@CaptainXtra
Should I move this to the vent thread or what?
  • Yes
Dear Youtube, why the hell do you keep putting this jerkass in my recommended?
  • “People like you also watch” algorithm, they don´t feed it with only your own searchhistory
You need to search less for political topics overall to not get such things not only on youtube.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
The man who’s father owned an emerald mine in apartheid south Africa, who bought out Tesla and forced the founders into NDA-induced obscurity, who spends all his time now crying and farting over a hypothetical 2% billionaire tax that if passed he’d be worth only like $285,000,000,000 instead of $300,000,000,000?
You know, the “self-made centi-billionaire”?
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@NitroFury
Ah yes, the typical white-ass billionare.
I actually first heard of him when he made a guest appearance on the Simpsons. It was better than the Lady Gaga episode, but that’s not saying much.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
The one thing is was meant to prevent. And it happened.
Sure was a good thing nobody crashed. There’s not room for medics…or anyone to get carried to medics for that matter.
And as another pointed out, if you start a fire down there everyone’s gonna suffocate.
But hey, Musk sure posts some funny memes on twitter amirite?
Background Pony #1F81
This talk about Elon reminds me years ago, when he tried to call the diver who helped rescue those kids trapped in a cave in Chile (i think it was Chilie?) a pedophile/child molster for no reason other then becuase he didn’t want to use Musk’s faulty and experimental submarine for the job despite how much Musk was bragging/shilling about it.
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@NitroFury
It’s the worst idea for mass transit I’ve ever seen. Frankly, I’m surprised it was allowed to be built. You’d think there would be regulations for tunnels requiring basic safety measures like air vents or fire extinguishers or room to open your car doors in an emergency.
@Background Pony #1F81
The diver’s name was Vernon Unsworth and he lost his defamation case against Elon Musk because there are two sets of laws in America: one for the rich and powerful and one for everyone else.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
He could have been Reed Richards, or at the very least Dr. Doom, but instead he became a more incompetent Hammer or Lex without the charisma.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide