Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
The debris from the balloon has reportedly been spread across a 7 mile diameter.
Maybe it was a good idea to wait until it was over the ocean before shooting it down.
Posted Report
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Dustcan
Montana went 57-41 Trump. I say let the shrapnel fly.
I’m kidding of course, but this is why Biden was listening to the guys whose job it is to think about the repercussions of blowing up an aircraft over US soil.
Posted Report
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
The Pentagon is now confirming that China did fly spy balloons during the Trump administration. 3 in fact.
Russia uses egg cartons for tank armor and China uses balloons for spying.
I wish I was funny. There’s a punchline right there and I can’t see it
Posted Report
ElderD
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@igotnopicks
This might be a stretch, but maybe they didn’t want the debris to litter a national park or something.
My brother has visited Montana a couple times. The landscape he took pictures of are absolutely beautiful, and they don’t even do the real sights justice according to him.
I think one of the places he hiked a was Glacier National park.
Posted Report
Background Pony #5A3A
I bet they had hacked into the thing and wanted to download/track as much data as they could before shooting it down.
Well, if you trust Jim Sciutto, CNN’s chief national security correspondent, then… yeah, that’s exactly what they were doing.
Posted Report
Background Pony #9B05
Do you ever feel like Reddit and Twitter GREATLY overestimate how closely the average person follows politics?
Posted Report
Background Pony #9B05
Only recently followed politics, but did the DNC invest in Texas in any meaningful amount before 2018?
Posted Report
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
On top of all the other terrible things about him, George Santos has now been accused of sexually harassing one of his Congressional aides.
So yeah, turns out he wasn’t lying when he called himself a Republican. But he was feeling up a man so he’s not likely to get too many high fives from his peers.
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
Putler threatening to use all means over the west sending tanks
So yeah he’s threatening to use nukes over the US and Germany sending tanks to Ukraine. So I say screw it and let’s send double the current number we’re planning. I mean if he’s letting Iran build a drone factory in Russia he should have no problem with it. And of course threatening to go nuclear over conventional warfare shows he’s the one that wants to escalate it.
Posted Report
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
I wonder if the AI singularity will be used for good or evil.
AI itself can become good or malicious on its own.
Would a perfect machine be righteous or deadly?
What if the perfect machine developes a flaw like malice?
It’s not my job to figure out. I need to lay low and get a real job. Keep things low key.
We need to pay attention to the super rich maybe. Lots of people figure this.
Posted Report
The Smiling Pony
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
By the time we come anywhere close to an AI singularity it’s likely that most people will have AI chips installed in their brains, anyway. And at that point, what is humanity? Our culture and thoughts and beings, or our genetic makeup in the form of flesh?
Philosophical problems for future generations, should we survive that far.
Posted Report
Beth
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Meanlucario
I got a lot of fiction to read and enjoy now. You’re right, I avoided a lot of things having the wrong mindset.
edit: Soon philosophy will be all humans are preserved for. A population of us should be maintained incase anything bad happens to earth or space itself.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Beth
Dude, it’s in Fallout New Vegas and D&D. It’s nothing special, just entities following the word of a law and doesn’t even calculate the spirit of it. It’s that simple. I feel like Futurama had an episode about it.
Posted Report
Beth

In digital purgatory
Lol Futurama was lit. I need to watch the one where they loop over spacetime with some beers.
Edit: Also actually play DnD with my friennds instead of just selling DnD art for money. and yes I play Fallout, that’s not speecial, but it is cool.
I’m talking about the politics here, because it’s already messed with my job and stuff, but yeah, those things are cool.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide