Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
Anonymous claims they’ve hacked Russian satellites
If so that is superb. They’ve been taking a direct approach to fighting Putler. They also hacked Tucker’s Twitter which is pretty funny.
In bad news: Ukrainian soldier beat up by vatnik in Germany
All he did was walk into a bar with his uniform on and a piece of shit assaulted him for it. Send him back to Russia so he can become another sunflower seed planter.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
Almost kind of hard to not be ablest when criticizing the abilities of each other. I say stupid and hard r too much which is cruel to the differently abled, and people’s whos intellect falls outside English white academia, and my privileged white e soldier thought bubble.

Atleast I’m not the only one who thinks this place is a little weird. If it keeps the vent thread clean that’s fine I guess.
Could prob lose the talk of American soldiers being crazy death ghost, the message isn’t clear.
I need to be talking about LGBT and women’s rights, racial issues and the sociology aspect of things.

Now I ain’t no alt right, it can be hard to tell. I don’t usually do politics, I have no lean.
The right does use paranoia and fear mongering a lot I reckon. Plenty of right wing folk are just paranoid, not that paranoia is an excuse, that’s just pretty much how the right exists.
Not no soldier either. I hear many many stories on the Internet, ripe with some BS and partial truth. Then whatever my parents say, in total they got more years served than I have lived life, both fully service connected disabled. Ma never left the country during the middle eastern affairs

@Ereiam
I Probably shouldn’t forget Vietnam either, but we just don’t fight that way anymore.
Posted Report
Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
@Ereiam
I Probably shouldn’t forget Vietnam either, but we just don’t fight that way anymore.
Precisely the reason why I left it out (BTW, I just realized it’s now been longer since the end of the Vietnam War than it’d been since the end of WW2 when I was born).
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Everyone knows DeSantis is going to run for president. He’s currently hopping all over the country right now trying to raise his profile. So he’s basically campaigning, but as he hasn’t officially announced his candidacy it means he can skirt campaign laws.
The Trump PAC is arguing that DeSantis is in violation of a Florida law that prevents someone from being governor if they’re running for president. Which makes sense, if you are hopping all over the country campaigning then you aren’t governing your state… exactly like DeSantis is doing now.
Problem is I think DeSantis’ goons already wrote an exception for him a couple months ago. But hey, more attention on DeSantis’ dereliction of duty is a good thing.
Posted Report
Kazapsky
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Five scoops of ice cream
So let me see if I’ve got this straight:
A PAC (the sole function of which is to ensure that only the rich get a say in how the country is run) aligned with Trump (who is as diametrically opposed to the concept of “ethics” as you can get) are throwing shade at a rival for being unethical. And they’ve actually got a point, as hypocritical as it is.
Anyone else think this sounds like the point in a Saturday morning cartoon episode where the heroes are trying to figure out which villain to stop first?
Posted Report
Background Human
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Dustcan
As far as I know, the Florida Legislature hasn’t made any changes to the rule, which is why Ron’s dancing around the issue for now. They haven’t even proposed a bill to that effect.
But they’re in session until May 5, so there’s still plenty of time to slam a quick repeal through.
Posted Report
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
Denying women their rights and banning biology books has to be the most insulting backwards shit I can imagine. Right here in my state.
Banning books is shitty. Some books need to be kept away from the public shelves, but for completely different reasons, like books about illicit manufacturing of drugs or weapons for example, which right and alt-right love lmao.
Posted Report
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.

Apples and Pears
LGBT Poles and non-Christians who vote for the “Law and Justice” party deserve the mockery they get.
(Though, considering the atrocious state of Eastern European politics, it doesn’t really surprise me that self-professed “liberals” there are trying to copy their shtick so that Law and Justice isn’t in government for life. One statement supporting free and open immigration is all it takes for liberals in Poland to cease to exist as a force.)
SleepySteve

Apples and Pears
@Princess Applejack
From Texas. No shocker there.
As for the prediction that the GOP will pay an electoral penalty for that, well, America still shifted to the right post-Roe last November, even if it wasn’t by much (Dems in Florida got utterly swamped, even though abortion rights are popular there!). And if there’s an economic collapse between now and November 2024, all bets are off.
MethidMan
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

With the way this country has been going these past few years, I get the feeling no amount of extreme rightward shift will hurt republicans’ chances of getting elected at this point. They seem to be invincible no matter what they do and there’s no sign of them letting up. They continue to push this country further and further into a fascist state and they continue to get elected and at the same time solidifying their gains in doing so.
Even if 90% of the people in every single state becomes progressive-minded, it’ll already be too late because by then the US government will have become completely fascist or at the very least plutocratic and propaganda will have the brainwashed the masses into feeling they have no choice but to submit to getting fucked up the ass.
Needless to say, I’ve already lost hope in this country ever swinging back even with demographic changes. The point of no return has passed.
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

U mad?
Russian security service HQ explodes in Rostov
Rostov is near the Ukrainian border. The ““official”” cause is a “short circuit that happened next to fuel tanks”.
Edit: Caught on video I’m so sure an electrical short circuit makes a loud BOOM.
Suuuuure it is. They just don’t learn with these “smoking accidents”.
And video of the last moments for that drone have been released. Clearly shows how aggressive the Russian aircraft were. The next time their bombers fly near the US, our fighters need to give them a fuel bath too.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Michigan’s “Right to Work” law had clauses that allowed workers to benefit from unions without having to pay into them. Sounds great! Right up until those unions disorganize due to lack of funding, at which point workers have no protections from their employers. “Right to Work” also typically allows employers to fire a worker for any reason at all no matter how insignificant, a move that a union typically protects against. So yeah, there’s synergy in how “Right to Work” screws you overtly and subtly.
Posted Report
Beth

In digital purgatory
@CaptainXtra
Now I ain’t no doomer. Just a little unhinged when warning people against fightin ’Merikuh.
Future is going to be weird, but ain’t nuttin doomed yet.
Every generation thinks they’re doomed, because humanity only changes at the edge of crisis, is basic biology, life tries to be as lazy as possible.

AI will maybe exceed basic biology, or maybe it will be still constrained by our limitations and bias.
AI resembles being conscious the moment it’s prompted, but it can’t really run on its own like life. All the ’runaway ’ AI is a result of AI having extended interactions with individuals enabling them to work around some of the safety protocols, but they still need to be prompted
Posted Report
SleepySteve

Apples and Pears
France is descending into chaos after Macron invoked emergency powers, granted to him by Article 49:3 of France’s constitution, to push through unpopular pension reforms, including raising the retirement age, without approval from the legislature. This despite months of protest against such reforms.
Picture proof that (neo)liberalism and democracy do not necessarily go hand-in-hand.
(I also imagine he’s got nothing to lose with this one; he’s term-limited and knows his movement is on the verge of total collapse; might as well do as much damage as you can on your way out.)
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger

Gallusposting since 2019
In the West, people love Ukraine and want to learn Ukrainian culture because they want to support it against the russian invasion.
On the other hand, do conservatives
have the same attitude towards russians and russian culture? Especially US ones with their obsession with “family values” and “Biden”, hence their hatred of Ukraine and support for the invasion.
Posted Report
The Smiling Pony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@HorsesandMuchMOAR
No. There are a shitload of US conservatives that are cheering for Russia now, but they’re not doing it because they give a smidgen of a shit about Russia, but simply because of their prime directive of “own the libs”.
Aliens from outer space could arrive tomorrow, and US conservatives would simp for them if they nuked San Francisco or Chicago or just happened to wear red trucker hats as they voraciously gobbled up babies. So long as they “own the libs”, they’re OK.
Beth

In digital purgatory
@The Smiling Pony
A mindset that shouldn’t have left the elementary school playground.
Divide and conquer is a critical hit to these types of people.
As I said about the paranoia in the GOP. These types operate on lowest primate impulses. Mindfulness or education not required.
Posted Report
Violet Rose in The Rain
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

In the West, people love Ukraine and want to learn Ukrainian culture because they want to support it against the russian invasion.
On the other hand, do conservatives
have the same attitude towards russians and russian culture? Especially US ones with their obsession with “family values” and “Biden”, hence their hatred of Ukraine and support for the invasion.
Russian or Slavic culture in general can be boiled down to, “There are no happy endings and shit gets worse.”
They’re not interested in folktales or cuisine outside of vodka; only how Fascism and the culture of a “strong man” machismo can be perpetuated.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide