Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
I hate the guy so much I don’t have anything creative to say about him, besides the fact his presence leaves vaginas wilted and dry for miles.
And he’s one of those guys to be like “fight me bro” not realizing that neanderthals stopped acting that way a half million years ago.
He’s the ball of grease you get if you wiped the armpits of all the manosphere with a spandex jockstrap.
He’s a rapist, and his only professional talent is punching people. Not a good look.
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Beth
If someone doesn’t have an actual argument or counter, they’ll act like wining a physical fight is the same as being in the right.
Posted Report
BlitztheDragon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Cognizant that gerrymandering isn’t going to keep them in power forever, Texas Republicans have introduced a bill that would empower the Secretary of State to nullify election results and order a new one provided he has “good cause to believe that at least two percent of the total number of polling places in the county did not receive supplemental ballots under Section 51.008 for one or more hours after making a request for supplemental ballots to the authority responsible for distributing election supplies.”
The bill also grants the SoS the same authority as a district court, and specifically targets Harris, Dallas, Tarrant, Bexar, Travis, and Collin Counties. You know, those counties that are powering the state’s shift to blue.
Posted Report
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
You know voters put those authoritarian governments there in the first place, right? I live in Georgia, where Republicans just banned surgical procedures for trans youth. This wouldn’t have happened if Brian Kemp didn’t win re-election. That’s largely because center-righr suburban voters who didn’t like Trump liked Kemp enough to vote for him, despite having very similar views on culture wars.
And Republican and right-leaning voters in Georgia largely supported these bans. And will likely push for more bans next year, especially since it’s an election year.
SleepySteve

Apples and Pears
@BlitztheDragon
Honestly I blame the state Dem parties for dropping the ball. Texas Dems put also-ran Beto on the ticket and he got a double-digit beatdown for his troubles. In Georgia Stacey Abrams fared a little better (single digit loss as opposed to double) than Beto but still drastically underperformed 2018; Warnock wouldn’t have had to deal with a runoff in the Senate race had Abrams not dragged down the Dem ticket down-ballot (I voted all Dem because I’m not a Fox-sucker).
And Florida….well, less said the better.
SleepySteve

Apples and Pears
@BlitztheDragon
It’s a shame because Georgia Dems have been on quite a roll since Trump underperformed in the state in 2016. Nominating Abrams a third time in 2026 would send Florida Dems vibes.
Posted Report
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
@SleepySteve
Eh, it was a mid term election
The fact that the Democrats weren’t sent to the shadow realm during it is a success in it of itself, albeit I’ll attribute that more to Republican incompetence than Democratic competence
Posted Report
SleepySteve

Apples and Pears
@Commune
Yeah. When your top Senate candidates in swing states are election deniers, daytime TV hosts, venture capitalists and has-been college football players you’re not exactly inspiring your party, are you? J.D. Vance was lucky running in Ohio and not being as notorious/toxic as the others.
Commune
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
@SleepySteve
Tim Ryan was the best candidate possible in Ohio and they still lost there
He wasn’t perfect, but he was down-to-earth and played the good midterm strategy in swing states of distancing from the “establishment”
Yet, because Vance wasn’t as bad as the others, he lost. In a normal midterm, this would’ve been seen across the US, but it wasn’t a normal midterm so,
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide