Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
Considering how disproportionately older the population of Florida is versus the rest of America, not to mention how uniquely reactionary Florida Latinos (especially Cubans) are, it’s hardly shocking anymore.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
I feel that if you were to check the search history of the standard Far-Right numbskull, you’d find some revolting shit:
They love portraying the folks they hate as being a large threat to their lifestyle even when it’s so fucking obviously not the case by a long shot.
SleepySteve
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
Debt ceiling deal passed in the House. Heads to Senate for final passage.
More GOPers voted against the bill than Dems, interestingly enough. That’s contra to what press was speculating re: Dem apprehensions to the bill.
Also, McCarthy didn’t get 150 GOP votes for the bill. Yeah, he’s done as Speaker.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Bill passed 314-117. 71 Reps and 46 Dems voted against it.
149 Republicans voted for it. Which is 1 less than McCarthy promised. To which I say, not only is that about indictive of his performance as Speaker, but hey. He failed to get the votes he promised. If the Dems decide to cut the turd loose and not save him from his party then…
Either way the bill now goes to the Senate. I believe it also needs only a majority vote, so presuming that all Dems vote Yay then as long as both halves of Manchinema don’t torpedo the bill then we won’t need any Reps voting for it, despite it being welcome it they do.
SleepySteve

Apples and Pears
Not great that red states with below-average life expectancy are seeing large birth rate increases while blue states with above-average life expectancy….aren’t.
(Also this is why Ohio is deep red now.)
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Tbf, those birthrate elevations are not amoung white folk. It’s almost entirely driven by the Hispanic population, which is why it’s concentration so much in Texas and Florida.
Violet Rose in The Rain
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

I feel that if you were to check the search history of the standard Far-Right numbskull, you’d find some revolting shit:
They love portraying the folks they hate as being a large threat to their lifestyle even when it’s so fucking obviously not the case by a long shot.
Damn, gotta get me some of that.
Wonder if I should ping Blitz too, but he probably gets his fresh from the source, ifyaknowwhatimean.
BlitztheDragon
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Oh I’m aware of this guy. His entire feed ever since the Bud Light boycott has always referenced “[slur] semen” in some way, so much so I think he’s in on the joke at this point. Most hilarious one I’ve seen so far has been his declaration that he’s now canceling North Face for going woke, because wearers now use it when “getting sprayed by Bud Light ([slur] semen)” and that he will be burning the coat he already paid for before he gets [slur] semen on himself.
Also, I’d rather you not allude to my IRL sex life in that way. Thanks.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
No homophobe will ever beat Pat Robertson for the greatest “dumb slur” toward gays.
“Drinking anal blood at the alter of the sphincter.”
Which sounds like black metal lyrics.
SleepySteve

Apples and Pears
@Zincy
In Atlanta there was one time where a station aired The 700 Club before repeats of Maury and Jerry Springer, which kinda gives you a hint on what they thought about re: 700’s audience.
It was then replaced by Steve Wilkos reruns.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide