Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

silbasa
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Once a normal person is exposed to some of the views here their mind gets warped into the social progressive doubt everything mode. Its real bad mkay?

And as for liberal states, California in particular is becoming litteral shit. All that can leave.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Zintenka  
actually it’s great.  
it’s about the third greatest countries on earth. 1st being Russia, followed by Canada, then the USA, then China.

by great I mean it’s got big land area.
Ebalosus
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
@silbasa

For you maybe. I’m basically immune to anything that isn’t reinforced by Chapo Trap House and friends verifiable and workable.

@MagpulPony

It should be much better in space industrialisation and colonisation. When’s Trump going to set up bases on the Moon? If it were up to me, I’d cut the defence budget in half and use the other half to focus on intensifying space development. $300-400 billion would build a lot of space elevators and launch loops.
MagpulPony
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Fuck Russia
@Ebalosus  
Realistically, you cut the US defense budget in half, the US military would collapse. Not only would you lose the emerging technologies sectors, you’d lose the ability to maintain the existing arsenal across all branches.

As for the space thing, we were supposed to go back to the moon in 2024, Corona may have altered that plan, though. We’re also the only nation with fully operational “space fighters”
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
Going back to the moon seems like a gigantic waste of money. Billions of dollars and all we get is some moon rocks, space dust and some nice photos? Meh.

I mean, I guess it’s good practice for mars. Helps The R&D team work out the bugs in their gear.
Ebalosus
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
@MagpulPony

No, you wouldn’t. You’d actually get a much better military than you currently have if you introduced so fiscal responsibility into defence spending. Do I have to bring up the POGO articles again?

@Terminal Red

No, it makes a lot of sense to industrialise the Moon, as there’s a lot of useful resources there and it’s a low gravity well, meaning it’s much easier and cheaper to get materials off it than off earth or mars. The dark side is also a good place to set up sensitive telescopes that are immune from interference from earth.

Anyone who thinks the Moon isn’t worth going to also probably thinks that FTL is possible and gene-editing for intelligence is impossible.
MagpulPony
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Fuck Russia
@Ebalosus  
All I know is we tried it already. All it resulted in was a massive increase in military aviation accidents due to training errors and faulty equipment, an inability to keep our air force and Navy aircraft maintained, and a failure to meet the standards of being able to win a war against another power. Keeping the biggest military on earth operational and combat ready doesn’t come cheap.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
@silbasa  
If your first thought to “Nazis and Nazi imagery are bad and not welcome” is to complain about censorship and “free-speech“ then you should probably start rethinking your life choices

Besides Derpibooru isn’t run by the government so they aren’t violating anything. Anti-free speech would be like the President placing an executive order to punish Twitter for fact checking him(which happened), the president actively punishing protesters and making certain protesting tactics illegal(which happened), or attacking free press for saying things that make him look bad even when it’s true(which happened), not some Pony website deciding not to host Nazi content
TheSultanAkbar
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@Kiryu-Chan  
Oh no. Run from the bad evil Nazi content. It might hurt your delicate little soul…

Jeez, what is this nonsense? What’s with all the high and mighty, self importance attitude? Post political pieces, you’ll be told to sod off. See content you don’t like? Ignore it. It’s not WW3, it’s a stupid site for posting pony drawings or whatever.
Deactivated Account

forgets everything
@silbasa
If your first thought to “Nazis and Nazi imagery are bad and not welcome” is to complain about censorship and “free-speech“ then you should probably start rethinking your life choices
Besides Derpibooru isn’t run by the government so they aren’t violating anything. Anti-free speech would be like the President placing an executive order to punish Twitter for fact checking him(which happened), the president actively punishing protesters and making certain protesting tactics illegal(which happened), or attacking free press for saying things that make him look bad even when it’s true(which happened), not some Pony website deciding not to host Nazi content

Unlike Twitter, Facebook, et al, Derpibooru isn’t big enough for the curation of content on its platform to be a first-amendment issue.
silbasa
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

@Kiryu-Chan  
They opened the door and it is in. Will this site survive? Check the threads, its split right down the middle.

I am a centrist. And I will tolerate speech. I do not like much stuff from left or right but I will not censor.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Let’s hope Derpi isn’t gonna fall down the slippery slope.

First they gonna go after the Nazis, then the racists, THEN they gonna go after religion. At that point I’m out, because I wouldn’t be able to post hijabi Desert Flower arts.
Wiimeiser
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
@tehwatever  
Worry not, they backed out, around 600 artists have requested full DNP and takedowns, and roughly a quarter of uploads with an artist tag are set to disappear by the time the AC:NH Summer Update is deployed (about 24hrs from now)

Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m off to distract myself with something less violent and politically divided than the current state of the world: Command & Conquer: Tiberian Dawn.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide