Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
@Violet Rose in The Rain

I wouldn’t say that it’s completely unrelated, but that what they’re trying to say (violence is violence, regardless of the implement) is very, very, poorly worded or constructed. There’s very stupid arguments on both sides of the debate, and agree that too many pro-gun people aren’t very good at structuring their arguments. They’re basically engaging in the same reductivist BS as their opponents, hence “muh European knife/acid/bomb crime!”

@Latecomer

full

Basically how the proletariat should be armed in order to defend themselves from the bourgeoisie and their agents. Given that the disadvantaged are overwhelmingly the victims of both shitty gun laws and gun violence, I can’t really blame them for wanting to be armed.
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Ebalosus  
I’m gonna need a citation that Dr. Marx conceived of the proletariat as millions of atomized individuals, not accountable to each other or to anyone else, and armed to the teeth to kill each other and everyone else.
MagpulPony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Fuck Russia
@jolliapplegirl  
Ah, the N95. It can be used for construction and often is, though they also do well to reduce the potential viral load of airborne particles. As for the Mira mask, it may not be Chernobyl, but come on, when else can you get away with wearing a gas mask in the market? Plus you have the bonus of being 100% guaranteed protected in it.
Jolliapplegirl
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@MagpulPony

Fair enough. I guess you might as well have some fun in these times.

@Vivace

It definitely is but its also annoying cause I’m sure it wouldn’t have been so bad if not for the protests. Le sigh~ Now I have to wait even longer before I can work again.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide