Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
@MagpulPony  
Questionable. You’re comparing one city against the more extensive 315. The study representing 315 cities is more likely to capture the true mean. While protests may be specifically affecting LA cases, that doesn’t hold on a larger scale.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
I wonder how far the US will fall as a result of this… At the current trajectory, my guess is its HDI will be halved, making it only slightly better than the DRC, but that’s just a rough guess…

@Zincy  
Trump is overseeing the largest loss of American life in decades, and he’s taken his hand off the wheel.

In decades? What’s the biggest of all time, then?
Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
@MagpulPony  
Doesn’t mean that all the other cities are being as lax about health measures. Again, a comparison of 1 city to a group of 315 favors the more extensive set. Extrapolating LA’s situation isn’t the best move because it’s not representative of the observed mean.
MagpulPony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!

Fuck Russia
@Vivace  
Can you point out any differences between the protests in LA and the protests in other cities? They all looked exactly the same to me. And LA was doing better than many cities originally, so it’s not like we weren’t taking health measures seriously.
Vivace
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
@MagpulPony  
I’ve seen protests where masks are generally being worn, and from the article on LA, Mayor Garcetti admits that the city has observed a significant failure to wear them in public, amid more general decline in taking it seriously despite original success. I’m sure that’s just a coincidence, though. \s Again, extrapolation here is the composition fallacy. The results for one city say nothing for the others.

Besides, protests over wearing masks are likely to see even fewer people wearing them, so if you observed a BLM protest of the same population as a mask protest, transmission is more likely to be wider spread in the mask protest.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

July the 4th be with y’all freedom enthusiasts!

May your land be forever free from any kinda bondage or subservience to any foreign or domestic powers.
MagpulPony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Fuck Russia
@Vivace  
Except that doesn’t really equate when there have been mass amounts of BLM protests and hardly any “anti-mask” protests. The majority of those cases are likely just people going about their day with no masks in general.
Violet Rose in The Rain
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Most reactionaries often say that “The Left is Censoring History” and point to the toppling of Confederate statues but I guarantee that none of them want to have a conversation on what the Allies did to homosexuals in concentration camps after World War II without throwing the word “faggot” around like pig skin.

@tehwatever  
May your land be forever free from any kinda bondage

>look at forced labour in private prisons

>look at the number of minimum wage slaves that have to work two or more jobs to get by

Too late. If you want a citation on that second one, bug Methidman.
Violet Rose in The Rain
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@silbasa

Same could be said about the Confederacy documents citing slavery as the main reason for seceding but we both know what the Lost Cause did to the South.

Just because it’s available doesn’t mean you can’t cover the truth by simply shitting out enough lies.
silbasa
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

@Violet Rose in The Rain  
Nobody is shitting out lies here. WW2 warcrimes information is widely available. But its harder to pin it down for some countries than others since it was not a giant state organized enterprise like the Holocaust thats so well documented. But many testimonials exist.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide