Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #1F81
@Hollowfox Jaeger  
Stop being stupid :/

No, lip-synching and dancing are not gonna be “murdered” nor would fun be “outlawed” if TikTok get’s banned.
silbasa
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Food for thought for all sjws and crazy leftists:

«You have no understanding  
of the consequences  
of what you do  
Oh, and one more thing  
you aren’t going to like  
what comes after America»

Leonard Cohen
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
Here’s the funny irony, every time a certain video game has politics in it; everyone seem to be fine with it. But when some video games has some any tiny bit of Diversity, suddenly they want politics out of video games.
silbasa
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@NitroFury  
Not irony but truth. In universe politics, sure. Having diverse characters where it makes sense? Sure! Turning the game into a platform checking as many boxes as it can and preach morale? Buy another game.
Armagedonus
Duck - Thinks minorities should make their OWN ponds if they want to swim.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

every time a certain video game has politics in it; everyone seem to be fine with it.

Balantly false.  
When game has in-universe politics then everybody is fine with this kind of worldbuilding.  
But when the game has real-life politics that make no in-universe sense? Then you have neckbeards cry.

I still remember when in some Assassins Creed there was picture with a message from developers. In that message devs were talking how they “changed” picture to be more “inclusive”, by adding female charater to it. Like they literally wrote that they “favor inclusivity over historical realism” or some other shit.  
I had a cringe of the year that day…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide