Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs

Trump is now tweeting for his followers to be poll watchers.

Because they have nothing else to run on, Republicans are now screaming ‘Benghazi!’ again, by releasing intel on the investigation to Clinton. Despite the fact previously both Democrats and Republicans found nothing damning in this very report, just like they have the 12+ other times they’ve investigated Clinton.

Trump is so good at condemning white supremacy that not only does he not condemn white supremacy but the white supremacists are taking his comments as a call to action.

I don’t know how they could misinterpret “stand back and stand by” but sure are aren’t they!

Chuck Schumer, in a surprise move, forces the Senate to take a health care vote by…making the Senate take the health care vote. Like, he just did it.

Schumer’s surprise steps were extraordinary because such motions are typically offered by Majority Leader Mitch McConnell who controls the Senate and dictates what gets considered on the floor. Schumer has never before tried to force such a cloture vote in his time as the top minority leader, aides said.
The rules say any senator can do what Schumer did Tuesday but senators typically don’t take these extreme steps because doing so regularly would shut down the Senate.

You know what? Fuck you. That’s all you needed? This entire time GOP was able to run roughshod over all precedence and procedure, and you could in fact simply stop them?
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
full

full

So you can say what you want, but the media are already creative when it comes to interpreting the accusations of the candidates.
Jolliapplegirl
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@Vivace

Unless they make the protest about their views, I see no reason to bar them. Other people can think what they like but considering the sign is ‘anti animal abuse’, most would assume that everyone there, regardless of their views on race, are there to support that movement. Just cause they are there doesn’t mean everyone must be a nazi. I can’t think of a single other instance where this logic applies. Again, as long as the NN don’t make the protest about their views on race, they can join whatever movement they want.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@Princess Applejack

I can only say one thing about this: Here in Germany it would be ABSOLUTELY unthinkable for a political candidate no matter what office in a public debate to attack the family of an opponent. There’s the yellow press for this.

But as I have already said in previous posts, we are experiencing the “new” political norm here. No more political discourse, but only a single defamation and denunciation of each other. Go, America! Greatest democracy ever. Great again! Great in absolute political idiotism. That is at least my open political opinion and, at the same time, criticism of this system. And I’m also not so naive to believe that this will change after the election, no matter who wins. Sorry. No offense.
Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
@Jolliapplegirl  
They wouldn’t even try to resist injecting their racist views. And again, letting them join you if you know ahead of time that they’re the way they are invites suspicion.
Princess Applejack

@DarkObsidian  
Then you study the American system. Trump is a symptom of years of anti intellectism started by conservatives in the 1920s. This bloomed was a long thing coming. And Trump is the end goal. Republicans are going to be at a crossroad when Trump leaves office are they going to switch back to the euphemisms after Trump spent years destroying them or are they going to continue going down the path that he has set for them? ether way Republicans can’t afford to lose Trump’s fanatical voting base. As Trump’s former adviser Steve Bannon said about Republicans’ voting. “If they lose 5, 10 percent its over”

This new norm isn’t going to last because Trump is so crucial to it. Once he is gone America is going to be more left leaning this time because Republicans won’t be in control of the Senate hopefully and if the fillbuster gets removed congress can stop being deadlocked.
Background Pony #415A
@Princess Applejack

Should mean scandal Hunter being on board of Ukraine and Joe that threatened to are away funds unless, being part sex trafficking ring, or accepting from woman of wealthy noble in Russia, his connections to the China, or the fact he got the job despite the fact he was thrown out the military for drug use?  
Plus it seem Chris wallace was bias as he was jumping when Trump brought up those points plus the 1994 crime bill or when he brought up Jeoe’s racist view on people who are black.  
Also Joe’s answer about Antifa will cause him some votes especially with people who were harassed by the group. Chris Wallace did some damage by cutting off Trump when he ask Biden to name one law enforcement group that supported him. Wallace should have let Joe’s answer that question. I think Chris was scared due the that most Democrats have been throwing police under the bus. Trump interrupted though which will cause him. The heath care did damage to both to them both. Taxes did damages to Trump and he should have pointed out that Joe called his China travel ban xenophobic which he should only guess is because he didn’t because at this point most people recall Joe’s response to it. Overall we learned Jack about policies they going to offer us. The debate were just three kids arguing with Chris and Joe gaming up on Trump.

Phoenixacezero
Princess Applejack

@Latecomer  
Yes, Republicans can’t really be choosers and now that Democratic voters are taking voting seriously Republicans now have no choice but to ether give in to the Qanoners and far right nut jobs or change their party’s mission statement. It just doesn’t work any more.
Princess Applejack

@Background Pony #415A  
Lev Parnas who traveled with Rudy Giuliani said the whole Ukraine thing was just a political hit job by Rudy. Rudy’s main source of info was from a disgraced and corrupt Ukrainian prosecutor. So if you are still buying that then despite it being debunked then go ahead I guess.

Chris was actually trying to save Trump from making a fool out of himself many times during the debate. As for the crime bill and? That was something that happened a long time ago and Biden has been doing a lot to make up for his mistakes unlike Trump.

Biden handled the Anifa question well, he supports the protest but condemns the violence like everyone else. Trump on the other hand emboldened the proud boys and other white supremacist groups by calling for unofficial poll watchers which is a form of voter intimidation.
Background Pony #865F
Democrats chose Hillary in 2016, and they chose Biden.

Democrats shoot themselves in the foot, and wonder why they’re missing some toes.
Background Pony #865F
The debates were more of a formality than anything. Most people already know who they’re gonna vote for.
Jolliapplegirl
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@Vivace

That isn’t something obvious or inevitable. The only reason anyone would know is if they did that. Before then, they are just another face in the crowd. Assuming that they will cause trouble before hand isn’t right, as I’m sure there are plenty of instances where they participate and don’t bring it up. To restrict them before they do anything just cause other people might complain negates the point of the protest. People of varying ideologies coming together in support of a movement.

It’d be like telling someone they can’t come to a pro pride parade cause of some ideological difference. Oh, you support LGBT stuff? Well you also think X and if other people hear about it, they’ll complain so you can’t be here. I don’t care if you want to be an ally, other peoples feelings matter more than you be allowed to express your views.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
When the President of the United States tells white supremacist terrorists to “stand by” I suddenly realize that my decision to buy a bigger gun was a good choice.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide