Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #3364
@Zincy  
Yes you did, and it was an epic, laugh-out-loud clownfest.

And honestly, I feel genuinely blessed to be one of the few who was not only around to witness it happen, but to also archive it.
GasMaskGuy98

British Space Nazi
@Johnny B. Mediocre  
The point where he thought it was a good idea to turn Juggalos into a gang is the point where he should have put the keyboard away and reconsidered his life choices.

Juggalo Mafia is a fictional thing made by the Insane Clown Posse and even they don’t condone the stupid shit this guy is saying; probably would roast his ass for cocking an airsoft gun. He’s the kind of person that talks shit behind a screen but freezes up in real life.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
In regards to the earlier Nazi troll, I have a question: what would you do, if somebody accuses you of being anti-White? That happens almost any time in the Internet.

If someone does it to me (a Malaysian Chinese), I might ask him what should I do to make myself less “anti-White”. Maybe make better White characters, make them dominant (instead of making friends or working under a non-White), or stop using certain terms (like goy or redneck)?
Background Pony #3364
@Johnny B. Mediocre  
Well, just remember that the BP was only one of that type of people, and it should also be known and remembered that there are actually few and far between of them in their existence, population-wise, which is good.
Background Pony #3364
@HorsesandMuchMOAR  
It’s a bit more complicated than that, but there is actually such a thing as anti-white stuff.

BP was just so stupid enough to apply it to things that aren’t actually anti-white like you guys, though, I think.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
You know what I can’t wrap my head around despite it being a thing?

A Woman being racist.

I know that stereotyping isn’t a good thing but is it so bad to picture Women as being much more compassionate than Men more often than not regardless of where they hail from?

I mean having the general idea that Women can be just as equally cruel as Men might be pro-equality but it certainly isn’t a positive mentality.

The image of racism, regardless of which race or ethnicity, is always pictured as a issue originating from Men and Men alone.

Anyone else ever ponder this?
silbasa
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@DarkObsidian  
You fail to see the dangers on your doorstep. Russia is only semi stable as long as Putin is alive. After he is gone anything can happen. A balkanized Russia is a pssibility. With nukes. You also fail to see just how dangerous they are now. America have helped us counter this danger greatly and have always been reliable. Our experiences with european powers have been more mixed. EU lost 1/3 of its sentral power, a huge loss. Idealism gets you nowhere in a world full of authoritarian states. Germanys priorities the last decade or so show that, your broomstick equipped army beeing one such example.

@Ereiam  
We would last about 1 day or so against Russia. NATO is the only thing keeping them in check. Semi annual nuke threats and cold war levels of activity from Russia these last few years keeps Scandinavia on its toes. US readily provides security guarantees and they are capable of backing them up. EU is as usual not. We have had an extensive cooperation with USA since the 50s, far more that most people know.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@CaptainXtra  
Rassism is done by women on women as well.

Have you ever tried saying you’re dating a darker skinned girl or even a black girl if you’re asian in asian country?

You get grilled. Your dad and uncle is just gonna watch on the sidelines while the women in the family puts the fire on medium high and sauté your ass on a skillet.

Asians really DO NOT LIKE black or dark skins. They racist as fuck. The women racist as fuck.
igotnopicks
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
[@silbasa](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=4951865#post_4951865)  
I think you got Sweeden to Norway.

Because they beat Russia in a war.
silbasa
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

@MagpulPony  
A certain german gentleman always wants Germany to go at it alone without NATO. What I described was a hypothetical scenario where NATO and USA was not in the picture and Russia invades us to explain why we are so vulnerable up here.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide