Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I am somewhat concerned.

Given that anti-Chinese, and anti-Asian sentiment in general is on the rise where her and I live.

I think I’ll carry my sidearm when I’m out with her if we spend any time near DC.

Last thing I need is one of these QAnon inbreds starting shit.
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
Well it looks like the protests the FBI said were planned in all 50 states have started out as a whimper. One was planned in my state, but no one showed up. According tho the article one in Ohio had only 50 protesters.  
I doubt many will protest during the week because the majority will be at work. I think DC will be where the shit flies if it happens.
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -

Build commie blocks!
@Dex Stewart

Or the moon landings, or Roswell. Personally I love making jokes trying to connect disparate conspiracy theories, like claiming that the moon landings were faked on the moon thanks to the alien technology from Roswell.

In all seriousness, the conspiracism of alt-right and QAnon types is how I can see right through them, because I can perform logical deductions™️ of their theories.
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -

Build commie blocks!
@Zincy

Yeah, and once he’s gotten bored with that, he’ll move on to his next project: a reality show called The Real Former Presidents of the United States or some shit like that, since reality tv is the one venture he was successful in.
Background Pony #4C53
Just leaving this here to make people laugh a little, not really trying to mess with anyone or sparking controversy, don’t ban me for rule 6 or 0 please, thank you very much.

full
KharnZeBetrayer

@Dex Stewart  
And he’s going to buy CNN!  
At this point I think he is mostly just going to be trying to keep his world in order. Every institution and establishment is going to be gunning for him just to make a point.  
Things will be rocky for him, his family, and anyone of status that ever said something positive about him.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Sanders will become the Senate Budget Committee chairman.

I don’t know what that is. But I just heard it announced.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Dustcan

The Senatary arm of the congressional budget apparatus. It oversees the CBO, which is responsible for instituting budget legislation once it passes the House and Senate.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@lonewolf

I’m getting exactly what I voted for and am quite happy with the current direction and what he’s promising.

He’s elevating science, medical, and tech advisers to cabinet level positions. He’s rejoining the Paris Accord. He’s doubling the number of science an tech jobs in the Fed. He’s increasing funding toward Amtrak. He’s setting up investment funds for solar and wind. He’s cutting the Keystone Pipeline. And he’s already said he’ll roll back the H Visa changes and expand federal parks. All while investing in US business, infrastructure, and manufacturing.

All those are big issues for me and I am happy to see them addressed.

But I’m one of them evil corporate, capitalist Dems that are seemingly hated by both extremes and so be it.
Ebalosus
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -

Build commie blocks!
@Dex Stewart

That’s an idea so stupid and befitting of Trump that it’s most likely going to happen.

Say what you will about Biden, but at least he seems to have half a clue in his head.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide