Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #8FB6
@Background Pony #0101
Oh, I’m sorry, I forgot you had special needs.
Just form silbasa alone:
But clearly, it’s only liberals that would have an issue with Rittenhouse declaring he’s pro BLM :)
Eggonaught
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -

@Background Pony #8FB6
Is that supposed to be some sort of lame gotcha? It’s just more proof you never watched any of the evidence, because Kyle’s group was telling the rioters “we support your right to protest, so go protest at the police station and stop trying to burn people’s stuff down”.
Hmm, I wonder why Eggonaught has been silent ever since you posted that.
I have a life. You called us “death worshippers” and then proceeded to call for a massacre of conservatives. I have nothing polite to say to you, so won’t interact with you at all.
Background Pony #8FB6
@Eggonaught
No, cupcake, it’s proof I’ve read the posts from “conservatives” in this thread (and the internet in general) that exalt Rittenhouse in one breath for shooting up some people, and condemn BLM for being marxist-terrorists in the next.
Try to keep up, lolibro.
Background Pony #15B5
A car just plowed through the Christmas parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin. Reports of multiple injuries and gunfire. Mass casualty incident. Police scanner suggests the suspect drove through police barricade and opened fire. The suspects in Waukesha are described as three black males by witnesses, one has been detained. At least two people have been confirmed dead so far.
@Background Pony #8FB6
Waukesha is an hours drive from Kenosha. The media painted The Rittenhouse case as a racial issue for an entire year. So much so that many people think the people he shot were black.
A day after he’s Aquitted, just an hour from Kenosha, Three Black men stage a terrorist attack on a Christmas parade. This is likely revenge motivated.
16 children have been admitted to the emergency department in Waukesha.
Waukesha mayor and police chief confirm more than 20 injured in the mass casualty incident during the parade. No word on severity of injuries.
Police have a suspect vehicle, and a person of interest.
Chief does not believe gunfire came from the suspect vehicle.
People within 1/2 mile of Waukesha incident just received this message.

This probably means a suspect or suspects are on foot and being pursued by police in the area.
Suspect.

Suspects have been described as black with dreadlocks and/or middle eastern by eye witness accounts.
All resident’s within this area of Waukesha have been advised to seek shelter by police.
Here he is.
Darrel Brooks mowed down dozens of people in cold blood this evening.
Apparently he left his ID in the car.
Apparently he got out on bail a week ago and was facing the prospect of many years in prison. I guess he decided he had nothing to lose.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I’m not saying I don’t believe you, but can you post a link that’s not a random video on Rumble?
Because I put his name into Google, Google News, and a news app keyed to news specifically from Wisconsin and nothing has come up.
I’d be quite interested to have a proper source before the night is over.
Background Pony #15B5
@Eggonaught
They’re right not to leap to conclusions and not immediately believe what they’re told. They just need apply the same scepticism to the media and those who seemingly share their politics more often, as in the case of Rittenhouse.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Kyle says he supports BLM.
But not to relitigate the reason anyone knows his name to begin with, he has been seen hanging our with Proud Boys. He flashes alt-right/white supremacist gestures. The same interview where he said supports BLM he uses the “peaceful protest” dogwhistle. And he went on Tucker Carlson’s show.
I’m willing to believe after everything he was just a kid way in over his head. But if we’re supposed to judge on which side of Hanlon’s Razor Kyle falls under then the evidence is larger on one side than the other.
Background Pony #8FB6
@Eggonaught
If you want to post comments from random nobodies from twitter as proof of “the left”, then I can spend all day posting comments from Breitbart, Gab, Parler, etc., too.
Do you really want to test out which are more vile? :)
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I always get a kick out of hostile people telling others to not be hostile. You tend to come in breathing fire and fury and get bent out of shape when people respond in kind.
You and I have only had one actual interaction, so I’ve only got observations to go on, but you do seem to not practice what you preach.
You’re more similar to the far left folks here than you realize. Folks like Dust, Contail(or however you spell her name), and the like are much more civil. You hew more closely to Aron and Violet.
Eggonaught
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -

@Zincy
I haven’t seen any civility in this entire thread. I’ve seen calls for murder that go unpunished, vile namecalling that goes unpunished, and a handful of reasonable people trying to put some brakes on the crazy train. And they’re the ones that seem to end up getting banned.
YourPalContrail
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

high altitude cloud pone
He absolutely is a kook. I defiantly think it was malice on John Pierce’s part. don’t think its necessarily think it’s fair to label him a white supremacist on his ignorance as to who they where. Kyle was just listening to his lawyer which was a mistake.
Background Pony #8FB6
@Zincy
I haven’t seen any civility in this entire thread. I’ve seen calls for murder that go unpunished, vile namecalling that goes unpunished, and a handful of reasonable people trying to put some brakes on the crazy train. And they’re the ones that seem to end up getting banned.
You are the living embodiment of the target for Matthew 7:5 and still think you’re a gilded erudite. How embarrassing.
Penguin Dragneel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Eggonaught
I’ve literally seen none of what you’ve mentioned happen in this thread.
Also, I’m guessing what you define as a “sane person” is someone who’s likely to flash an alt-right symbol in their user profile.
Background Pony #1F81
i think everyone here has been getting WAY too personal with eachother lately.
let’s cut it out with the namecalling and trying to target specific people before the staff come in.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide