Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #8FB6
@Eggonaught
It’s almost like you might grasp why some people don’t trust the cops and legal system to help them… but your outrage stops at a pony imageboard’s moderation being “too harsh” on racists.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
The ones from a year and half ago where the mods were all “Yeah Nazis suck”, but after a bunch of alt-right artists reeee-d at them they were all “Actually Nazis don’t completely suck”?
And, uh, the mods thumped that post. Violet’s also been banned for months before. Probably will again, and you can be the one to notify the mods on the post that does it.
Well that changes a lot of context.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
So we can safely ignore Egg.
He DM’d me all pissed and went off on one hell of a tangent. Calling me morally reprehensible, a murder sympathizer, disgusting, you name it. I tried to have a reasonable conversation with him, and he went apeshit.
So, he’s either a troll or a maniac. Imma go ahead and report the message too. It was honestly like actually dripping with venom. Utterly hilarious to see, I could see him screaming at his PC.
Remember, it’s important to always debate in good faith. Especially in politics.
Eggonaught
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -

@Zincy
Yes, I try to stay polite in public, and keep personal distaste to private discussions. Not that anything anyone says here that goes against the circlejerk registers in the first place.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
@Dustcan
I’m pretty sure they were just against the censorship? Though that begs the question of if Hattsy is the only alt-Right in the group (and he’s DNP on Furbooru), if An-m, Replica, Triplesevens, Etherium-apex and apparently Datte-before-dawn are the only ones who aren’t, or if it’s (most likely) somewhere in between.
But the drama really took its toll on people. For example, I find it hard to believe that the Left and Right will ever se eye to eye on anything except maybe pedophilia, to the point where I’m starting to think G5 is the crowning example of the “this aged poorly” meme because the incident that aged it occurred before it was even announced, at least in my personal opinion.
Background Pony #8FB6
@Wiimeiser
Whatever else you came in here out of nowhere for, just needs to be said that Etherium-apex is super openly alt-right and racist and very well recorded as such, even proudly on his end. No idea on the rest.
Violet Rose in The Rain
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

You called us “death worshippers” and then proceeded to call for a massacre of conservatives. I have nothing polite to say to you, so won’t interact with you at all.
Sounds like you’re afraid to have this conversation. A Background Pony managed to bring proof that your side throws out death threats like complimentary restaurant mints, and all you wanna do is pound your fists and focus on me in particular.
Not only have some of my earlier posts been removed by the mods, but I’ve also been banned for three months the last time I went over the line. If there’s any special treatment the head team’s been giving me, I haven’t even seen it.
On one hand, I’m amused by the fact that he decided to send you an incendiary message and not me.
On the other, I’m hurt you lumped me in with the likes of Eggo.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
I think I heard of Replica before, and he was notorious for edgy humour that’s closer to alt-right nonsense.
I also want to know the politics section’s stance on the Palestinian mosque shooting, and the anti-vaxxer riots in Europe.
Wiimeiser
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

(Foil Hat)
@Background Pony #8FB6
Wait, what? Oh… Though that really does beg the question of why he’s still occasionally posting here (and a shame because his art is actually genuinely really good…)
And that doesn’t bode well for the rest of the anti-censorship DNP group. Maybe Datte’s recent posts of Littlepip being raped is a warning, though I’m probably reading too much into things and tinfoil hatting at this point…
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Truth be told it was before he did that, back when I thought he was just a very aggressive partisan.
Now, I rescind the comparison. Because you’re not anywhere near that angsty and vitriolic.
Err, well you can be very vitriolic. But yes definitely not nearly as angsty.
YourPalContrail

high altitude cloud pone
hey I was on the anti-censorship side because hey I’m a liberal. I may not agree with what you have to say but I’ll fight for your right to say it. I don’t know the guy you’re talking about but I’ll just take your word for it. the alt right absolutely is condemnable but I wouldn’t conflate the entire anti-censorship side as alt-right. as for datte. I’ve alwaysthought rape kink art was kinda yikes but I’m not gonna kinkshame so long as he does it responsibly
silbasa
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

@Background Pony #8FB6
Lol. You’re quite the detective aint ya? And yes BLM is bad and marxist. That I fully stand by.
And a BLM terror attack eh? Car running people over, IS Europe style. Remember the last time BLM fizzled out with a bang? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_shooting_of_Dallas_police_officers
So yes, it’s high time BLM goes away forever. And I am just waiting to see how the left will sweep this one under the rug, mental illness perhaps?
As for Rittenhouse supporting BLM? I don’t know, he is an 18 year old kid trying to survive. I certainly understand him wanting to distance himself from the alt right.
Background Pony #8FB6
@silbasa
Really cool how you pull the Waukesha killer as clearly being BLM despite there being no info on the culprit straight out of your ass, while “excusing” Rittenhouse for explicitly stating he’s pro-BLM.
And by cool I mean pretty pathetic.
Commune
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

🚙
@Zincy
Man if you think Zincy is toxic I don’t really know what to say
Delusional
@silbasa
Silbasa making up shit without any evidence as always
Europe style car attacks are by islamists, not protestors
Whenever I debate right wingers it’s like I’m entering a totally different reality
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide