Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@IWTCIEM
No one is arguing that the USA isn’t in a bad place, we’re just annoyed at the consistent complaining without adding anything of value to the issue (and acting like actual dystopian governments where rights as less valuable than shit somehow better than the USA).
Posted Report
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
You nailed the purpose.
It’s data visualization manipulation. It’s the sneakiest form of malfeasance in data as you’re not fundamentally changing the data itself, just the scale upon which it is measured.
The difference is more striking on bar and histograms, but line graphs like this do a good job of illustrating it.
Data can say anything you want it to if you play around with the intervals.
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Zincy
So like rigging the survey results by being very selective of who you survey, only rigging the displayed outcome rather than the data gathered.
Posted Report
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
So Mass Shooting spree again, y’all know my stance but I’ll share it again…
Handguns should be in a secure holster visible to everyone in public:
Unless you’re going straight to hunting grounds or a shooting range, your long guns stay the fuck home in a safe:
EDIT:
Or wherever the hell guns can be legally used as some annoying BP stated in a reply to this…
MethidMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

M&M’s has decided to bow down to Fox News’ complaints about their mascot candies and replaced them with Maya Rudolph.
I thought Mars knew better than to take Fucker Carlson’s ranting seriously. See if I’ll ever buy M&M’s again.
Posted Report
BlitztheDragon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I’ve noticed that increasingly big corporations are acting like “go woke, go broke” is effective at getting them to change course. No idea if it’s because angry rightwingers boycotting their products is actually affecting their bottom line, or the controlling stakeholders at the top are themselves rightwingers who are looking for a pretense to put a stop to anything that has the appearance of “woke” within their companies.
Posted Report
Background Pony #9B05
“Each day, we’re reminded there’s nothing guaranteed about our democracy, nothing guaranteed about our way of life. We have to fight for it, defend it and earn it by voting.”
Anyone wanna tell Biden that MILLIONS of Americans CAN’T vote because of voter suppression?
Posted Report
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Look, you’re 100% right that voter suppression is real and a real problem. And it needs to be dealt with, through action and law.
That being said, it’s not going to change any time soon. The left wields very little power in these deep red states to change voting laws and the SC is not keen on helping out.
So I see all these left wing and moderate folk finger waging about voter suppression, and how we need to “fight”, and then just kinda crossing their arms.
This is the hand we’ve been dealt and the circumstances we are in. And dems need to start adapting to it. Their get-out-the-vote measures need an overhaul.
Use some of that campaign funding to help the poor get realIDs. Get the publicly avaliable active voter roles and do outreach to people who may have been purged. Organize mass carpool and transit.
The Dems sit on massive warchests that mostly go to advertising, they need to start learning to work within the system they’re sitting and realize that they can still fight to change it while doing so.
Posted Report
BlitztheDragon
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I’m convinced at this point that Nick Adams is a parody account, as I’m increasingly noticing things in his tweets that seem tongue-in-cheek.
Posted Report
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
“Each day, we’re reminded there’s nothing guaranteed about our democracy, nothing guaranteed about our way of life. We have to fight for it, defend it and earn it by voting.”
Anyone wanna tell Biden that MILLIONS of Americans CAN’T vote because of voter suppression?
How are you, personally, suppressed?
Write that down on a piece of paper, and send it to your legislators, your state government, and the federal government. Take a copy to a lawyer and ask them if you have legal cause for a suit.
Then maybe you can be the case that goes all the way to the SCOTUS and changes things.
Or, you could just write angry and obsessive post about no one else doing it. On a My Little Pony website. Based in Europe.
Posted Report
BlitztheDragon
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Write that down on a piece of paper, and send it to your legislators, your state government, and the federal government. Take a copy to a lawyer and ask them if you have legal cause for a suit.
Semi off-topic, but this line made me think of this. I’d clip it, but this video doesn’t have the option, my apologies.
Posted Report
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Ciaran
I would personally give BP the doubt-benefit and assume he’s doing what you advise him to do, AND write angry post on a MLP forum. They’re not mutually exclusive.
Posted Report
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Classified documents has been found at Mike Pence’s home.
Starting to think we need a law that outgoing Presidents and Vice Presidents aren’t allowed near their homes until after it and their luggage has been thoroughly inspected.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide