Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
In response to Biden saying America must “fight hate” and “anti-semitism”, Congresswoman Bobo says that those are just codewords for hating conservatives.
To which I say, yeah. That is, that is true. “Hate” and “anti-semitism” are synonyms for “Republican”.
Violet Rose in The Rain
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

The fun part about the Ukrainian war is that we have Very Fucking Repulsive people on both sides.
Shoutout to the Ukrainian supporters in a Discord server who referred to Vatniks as Ziggers.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Trump is flailing as usual over Special Council Count Dooku’s investigation. He’s tried almost everything to get it thrown out. This time he tried to speak to the Special Council’s manager, Merrick Garland, knowing that Garland is a coward.
Thankfully Garland is a coward and instead of meeting with Trump he’s been redirecting calls back to the Special Council’s office.
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
A good video about the idea of the US military being used to destroy the drug cartels in Mexico (and how the sack of shit known as Pooh Bear has a hand in the cartels).
I think there should be some type of military involvement to crack down because the Mexican government is to corrupt to do it themselves, but as the video describes there’s major side effects to it.
Commune
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

🚙
@AaronMk
I really don’t agree that modern money is backed by the productivity of a state but I don’t have the time nor energy to get into that
@Goku Black
I disagree that they created the cartels, but drug trafficking probably has created unimaginable amounts of wealth for the cartels that they otherwise wouldn’t have gotten
BlitztheDragon
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I mean, the photo - while powerful - does lack context.
https://medium.com/history-through-the-lens/the-saigon-execution-da8f16c2366#:~:text=The20image20shows20the20South,Prize20for20Spot20News20Photography.
While I’m not arguing that South Vietnam were “the good guys” in this conflict, using this photo to disprove it isn’t the best way to go about it.
Edited to add: For full disclosure, I will concede that at least one historian - Edwin Moise - believes that the allegation that the Viet Cong officer being shot in the photo was responsible for the murder of an entire family was a postwar fabrication and that “the truth may never be known.”
Background Pony #282A
@Dustcan
I don’t see the problem with them being synonyms.
They did just let MTG pal around with Nick Fuentes and said nothing. She yelled about jewish space lasers and nothing happened. There was no issue having Roy Moore and other probable or confirmed sex criminals run. Stephen Miller was found to frequent nazi websites and he stuck around.
Background Pony #1FE5
4 Texas Democrats voted for an anti-trans bill.
But “VoTe BluE No MaTtEr WhO!”, right?
AaronMk
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

Sky funeral
I mean, the photo - while powerful - does lack context.
https://medium.com/history-through-the-lens/the-saigon-execution-da8f16c2366#:~:text=The20image20shows20the20South,Prize20for20Spot20News20Photography.
While I’m not arguing that South Vietnam were “the good guys” in this conflict, using this photo to disprove it isn’t the best way to go about it.
Edited to add: For full disclosure, I will concede that at least one historian - Edwin Moise - believes that the allegation that the Viet Cong officer being shot in the photo was responsible for the murder of an entire family was a postwar fabrication and that “the truth may never be known.”
Reminder the guy holding the gun was the commander of the South Vietnamese intelligence network and as such managed what was at the time the largest heroin distribution and manufacturing network in South East Asia.
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
It’s memory holed now but the reason Obama was able to eek out a re-election victory in 2012 despite the debt ceiling debacle a year prior was because neither Mitt Romney (“47 percent”, anyone?) nor Todd Akin could keep their mouths shut (Akin’s gaffe was also the reason Claire McCaskill’s goose was saved; she was losing in the polls before those comments, and even then there was zero reason to believe she was going to get a third term after that given how both Romney and Trump swept Missouri by landslides).
Given how Biden is nowhere near as popular among the Democratic base as Obama was, I don’t think any GOP gaffes will save him once this debt ceiling debacle is over, default or no default.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
So, I hear that EU Nord Stream was apparently sabotaged by US and Ukrainian forces or something like that according to a shit-ton of accounts spamming hashtags about it to where it’s trending…
Are these all Pro-Russian Disinformation Dipshits or is there any nugget of Truth to these claims in the slightest?
Background Human
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

CHS, Class of 20XX
@CaptainXtra
Did a quick check on Google News. Multiple British papers citing a report from Der Spiegel which implicates pro-Ukrainian forces in the pipey-blowy-uppy. The prevailing theory of the case, according to recent leaks, is that a yacht called Andromeda was used to carry out the sabotage. The company that rented said boat is owned by a guy from Kyiv. And according to this latest report, the emails arranging the rental were sent from Ukraine. They haven’t completely ruled out a false flag yet, but it’s not promising.
The big question is whether the saboteurs were acting independently or with the approval of the Ukrainian government.
Ereiam
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
@Background Human
Similarly, it appears the Kremlin drone attack may very well have been orchestrated by Ukraine’s security services (among other covert operations on Russian soil), although it seems like Zelensky wasn’t aware of it until it was carried out (either for deniability reasons, or as I saw somewhere, as a power play from head of military intelligence Kyrylo Budanov, with which Zelensky is rumored to be at odds).
Background Pony #1D40
@Background Human
Blowing up the NS would be an incredibly stupid move for Ukraine. They are entirely dependent on Western support. They know it and care about their image a lot.
the emails arranging the rental were sent from Ukraine
This is not hard to spoof.
The company that rented said boat is owned by a guy from Kyiv.
You mean the company that owned the boat, or a company that took it for a ride?
Background Pony #1FE5
The healthcare system in America is broken by design, because systemic racism is built in.
Gynecology was founded on racism.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide