Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary - Let's celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rainbow Rocks with an art event! Here

Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
I struggle to find the perfect image that sums up Fox News.
But I did find a serious contender.
In related news, Biden has pre-deployed relief efforts ahead of the upcoming hurricane about to hit Florida.
Is he allowed to do that? Florida went to Trump. Is Biden allowed to be a president to Americans who didn’t want him?
Well too bad. Dark Brandon is a president for everyone.
Posted Report
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
Ukraine has struck an airbase deep within Russia with another drone attack. 4 Il-76 transport aircraft are destroyed. Now they’re trying to say they were launched from Estonia or somewhere, when it’s possible they were launched from inside Russia .
Posted Report
Background Pony #3424
@igotnopicks
Normal sane people should be curious about transgenderism. It’s a thing that hasn’t been properly addressed in modern society.
People who don’t want to learn about it are the people clawing their hands into your pants.
Anti Trans people are more worried about your duck and vajayjay than your actual name and gender, they’re garbage troglodytes unworthy of having their own name spoken. They should be misgendered themselves.
If someone says “actually I’m a lady/dude and my name is…” that’s what you fucking call them. I don’t even care what my workers call me, they’re worker, I just mean not all Trans people are overactive.
Nobody should interrogate anyone about their genitals. Like b**** I’m not fixing fucking you, get my private parts out of your head, I’ll be a man for a minute and beat someone’s ass.
Posted Report
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I’ve made it abundantly clear to my misses that when we have kids, if some coach or school official wants to “check their genitals” to make sure they’re the gender they say…They’ll have to check their own set ten minutes later after I rip them off and shove them down their throat.
I’ve gone full papa wolf for kids that weren’t even mine, I’ll bring out the whole dang wolf pack for mine.
Posted Report
Background Pony #F6E5
@NitroFury
The majority of Congress are old people. The Republicans and Democrats who have been in power for 30 or more years before I was born are still in power to this day. Like you already said, we need age limits in Congress. Same goes for state and local governments, too.
Posted Report
Background Pony #1F81
So you know how Conservatives have been hyping up Oliver Anthony, AKA the guy behind the song “Rich Man North of Richmond”?
Well he recently gave an interview on Fox News where he said that “diversity is America’s strength”… and now all the people that have been hyping him up have now been turning on him for being a “traitor” or a “leftist PSY OP” and are now trying to blacklist his music becuase he admitted the song targets “both sides” instead of just the Democrats.
I’ve never seen the Right hype something up so much then almost immediately start turning on it
Posted Report
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
I wonder how Tucker Carlson is doing now that he lost his cushy multi-million job and that Jesse Watter is proving any dim-nut can work his previous timeslot?
Yeah that tracks.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide