Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary - Let's celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rainbow Rocks with an art event! Here

Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Israel killed an American citizen and 6 others in a strike on an aid convoy that the IDF knew about.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
It gets even better.
Several experts are saying that it looked like it was hit with a precision weapon, likely launched from a UAV that is paired with a surveillance drone.
Meaning it was a targeted strike, not just a misguided artillery or anything.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Israel’s ally: stop shooting at me, chill!
Israel: There’s a misinput, misinput. CALM DOWN! You calm the fuck down! It was a misinput!
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
So with Biden declaring again and again that there is no red line that would stop him from supporting Israel, we can likely skip asking whether this will provoke a response from him and go straight to asking how fast will he bypass Congress and how many billions will he give Israel this time?
We still don’t have free healthcare by the way. But they do!
Commune
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
@Zincy
Furthermore, the attack was likely launched by a drone, a drone which would’ve seen the top of these cars labelled as an aid convoy
And as the icing on the cake, according to Haaretz, the IDF bombed this aid convoy three fucking times
And Netanyahu calls it “unintentional” lol
Like, come on, it isn’t even debatable that Israel doesn’t give a fuck about causing civilian casualties at this point
I don’t know if they are doing it on purpose or the IDF has truly lost all fucks to give, but this is just indefensible
And of course, people are defending it
BlitztheDragon
Non-Fungible Trixie -

And now it sounds like World Kitchen is pausing or ceasing operations as a result, so the IDF got what they wanted in that regard. Make it too dangerous to render relief to Palestinians, making the extermination go smoother.
Commune
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
I can’t believe I just found out about this but reportedly, Israel has been using an AI system called “The Gospel” to select bombing targets in Gaza
Israel is literally creating AM from I Have No Mouth But I Must Scream
Something something torment nexus
Background Pony #D717
Someone please inform me here. I heard a lot about trying to rein Israel in by cutting their funding and military supplies, but it has me thinking: wouldn’t that just make Bibi and Nutcase-yahoo double down on their efforts and essentially burn down Palestine as fast as possible with what they have remaining?
Poison Trail
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Nah, they would just flip to buying from the same sources Russia has been getting their supplies from, North Korea, China and so on. The outcome remains the same: Israel gets their genocide, except the US no longer has an ally in the middle east. It’s the same reason why stopping US aid to Ukraine only benefits Russia and their sympathizers.
This isn’t post-WW2 anymore, countries aren’t as desperate to make deals with the US as they’d like to think.
Ereiam
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.

Monde de merde
@lonewolf
Activist investors don’t care about the core activity of the businesses they purchase, only how much quick profit they can squeeze out of them before dumping the carcass.
The Smiling Pony
Celestial Glory - Helped others get their OC into the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Nightmare in the Moon - Had their OC in the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Ereiam
Depends… some investor groups have “political” goals; iirc MS has some activist investment group that constantly pushes for pro-environment company policies, for example. Basically just mean they have some “vision” they always want to push for.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
Huh so that’s what that email was about…
I’m invested in Vanguard Holdings, which also has a vested interest in Norfolk Southern.
They put out a presser to all investors about an upcoming vote involving NS. Guess that’s what this is about.
I’ll vote against Ancora.
YourPalContrail

high altitude cloud pone
Holy shit, Jared Monroe formerly from LWC is going public about his NDA, and for black balling him in the industry. The LWC response? It’s a conspiracy by Hillary in Steven’s divorce. Not to mention the screenshots shared by LWC, shown on screen but not highlighted conveniently, makes Steven look worse. Talk about an own goal.
Also they are now suing Hillary for torturous interference for the ring doorbell footage of Crowder yelling at his pregnant wife.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide