Technology

NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
The problem of trying to find the best PC Gaming Computer is that you have to spend over a $1K to get the Best Preforming Gaming Computer.
Patachu
Patachu - For Patreon supporters
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag

@NitroFury  
nah, evaluate with critical thinking the performance you aim, how you can save and optimize your OS’s resources, and opt for the cheapest parts, and parts that are more critical. ( a quality PSU. some AMD ryzen and a good heatsink, a Radeon or nVidia, etc.) and parts you can re-use. I’m certain we can always aim cheaper than a prebuilt. Of all ages.

@CaptainXtra

«such as democratic values» what does that means from the EU? Democracy they shit on it, the opinion of the majority, but “democracy” coming from these bureaucrats is «what we think, not what the people think»

…I already hate it!
user4897
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

MediaTek MT6771 Helio P70 and P60, two outdated mobile chipsets, yet remain powerful for use in budget devices. No wonder it is still used on some cheaper Android phones as of 2020.

These received major updates, Helio P65/G70 for P60 and Helio G80/G85 for P70 (all four are basically the same except for their clockspeed), all focused on gaming, hence the model name “G”. These successors can be found in performance budget phones as well
user4897
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 , a reliable and popular mainstream chipset that can be found across different price ranges from entry-level to high-end

Despite its name, it is not a successor to the previously popular midrange chipset, Snapdragon 660 . In fact, it was positioned below the 660 and serve as a successor to the entry-level Snapdragon 636 and 625
user4897
Artist -

Huawei HiSilicon Kirin 710 , a powerful budget solution from the Chinese giant

Back in late 2018, this chipset appears to be Huawei’s answer to Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 660 and MediaTek’s Helio P60 . Very powerful of its time, it is widely used for midrange Huawei phones, including its sub brand Honor

It is well known for its inclusion in Huawei P30 Lite, the budget variant of the company’s bestselling flagship P30
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Well let’s see if I can get this thread rolling again with a casual question:

Has the “Duracell vs Energizer” battery debate been settled?
NeonThriller

About that copyright crap in the spending bill, The thing is while they won’t radically change the web, They are unfortunately open to abuse.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Robots that help with casual chores are good.

Just don’t give them emotions or have them be connected to an easily hackable database.

I mean just look at these things!

full

They could kill the average person if they tried.

God forbid they be given Einstein level intellect, keep their programming simple as can be and operate in a supplementary role than being a full replacement for human beings.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
Robots that help with casual chores are good.
Just don’t give them emotions or have them be connected to an easily hackable database.
I mean just look at these things!
full
They could kill the average person if they tried.
God forbid they be given Einstein level intellect, keep their programming simple as can be and operate in a supplementary role than being a full replacement for human beings.

I’m not alone on this mindset right?

Is anyone even here?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide