The Cringe Thread [Possible NSFW]

Background Pony #9E80
@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Sad to say, but in JAIL… even with the kids.
Aussie is becoming the new USA, and becoming more bigoted, well since Aussie is a very anti-China country, they start to attack other Asians.
Background Pony #0231
Deletion reason: Rule #6 - Please use the Generals >> Politics thread for posts like this
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
A bunch of cops accused a kid of stealing and took away her savings, depriving her family of their needed cash.
Their account was suspended from Twitter, but are those crooks also suspended from the police too?
EDIT: those are actually security officers for a school who arrested a kid for selling candy in school, accusing her of selling drugs. It was over 4 years since it happened.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
Oh, and another thing: someone on Twitter found some NFT-supporter’s stupid attempt to be oppressed.
Mostl likely it’s from another Twitter post by someone who wants NFTs to be the next gamers rise up moment.
The “cringe” is not the NFT-phobic image macro, but the OP in the middle. They were answering a Twitter user who said “NFTpride” by putting a requested character on a transgender flag.
Background Pony #DABD
So I was watching “Babes in Toyland” on Christmas day on Disney+, and there’s a song that was supposedly charming in the 1960s, but listening to it today made me feel uneasy. The “Just a Toy” song, specifically. And more specifically, the lyrics from Tom:
*I love to see ‘neath my
Christmas Tree, one special doll meant for me.
Smiling eyes, silken hair,
you’ll need such loving care, you’re just a toy.
You were planned and designed with one person in mind.
To hold you and keep you forever, and you’ll live for the love
and the happiness of this lonely boy and each not he will
say in a whimsical way, you’re just a toy.*
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide