The Cringe Thread [Possible NSFW]

ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Pomegranates :P
@NitroFury
It’s no different from public transit at this point rate.
The technology needs to be stopped.
People need to start raising concerns over the ethics of big corpos and governments entities having this much control over our lives. Which one may argue that they already have quite a lot of. True. People just willingly allow it to happen.
But I think there is a certain line and a tipping point where people need to put their fucking foot down on the matter.
It’s an example of a toxic innovation
Background Pony #6EFA
But I think there is a certain line and a tipping point where people need to put their fucking foot down on the matter.
what i wonder is where exactly that point is, or if it even exists at all. the boiling frog analogy exists for a reason.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide