The Cringe Thread [Possible NSFW]

DanielTepesKraus
Greatest Poster in the Board -
GREEN - TALK TO ME
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Equality - Was more equal than the rest of the people during the event and did the only smart thing: wasn't there :^)

will return
Because no Cringe Thread is complete without the Socialers of Justice, I present to you the Independence Day Invasion in pic form. While the rest of us Americans were out barbecuing and having fun, Tumblr was fighting the good fight for great justice!

Tumblr Propaganda that started it:  
full

What Tumblr actually thought would happen:  
full

What actually happened:  
Not just spoilered but linked because it is offensive and disgusting as hell (You’ve been warned).

And the war stats:  
full
hype
Duck - Few users are as aggravatingly just plain stupid

*breath in* BOI
i don’t regret clicking that link, it’s always nice seeing sjws being exposed to something that’s actually disgusting and squirming like salted slugs

@ParagonCommander  
don’t forget about the rape
DanielTepesKraus
Greatest Poster in the Board -
GREEN - TALK TO ME
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Equality - Was more equal than the rest of the people during the event and did the only smart thing: wasn't there :^)

will return
@ParagonCommander  
@hype  
Long story short, Tumblr tried to out-shitpost /b/. Let that sink in for a minute. /b/ is a shitpost machine. That’s what it does. That’s all it does. You might as well try to outlift a forklift or outswim an outboard engine.
hype
Duck - Few users are as aggravatingly just plain stupid

*breath in* BOI
@DanielTepesKraus  
eh, this is a bit more quality than shitposting

/b/ is full of kids that don’t understand death, so they figured why not spam offensive things to oversensitive people

i’m a bit disappointed there wasn’t any talk about irl loli-gagging though, i guess tumblr didn’t work too well with tor/noscript
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide