The Cringe Thread [Possible NSFW]

ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
You have to be fucking kidding me.
It seems nothing is sacred anymore.
It’s as if they completely don’t understand what makes anime appealing to many.
There was a time when western animations attempted to copy manga/anime style during the 2000s. Whatever happened to that?
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
The new list is linked on the video.
Imagine that. Saying Antifa, BLM, Democrat, or Democratic among so many others will get you demonetized.
Background Pony #C290
@lonewolf
The sheet from the link said the bot only mostly cares about the video’s titles.
Descriptions and contents can be more often evaded, but still, this would still be scary if you are a Youtuber.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

As much as I hate the current state of YouTube, I hate working and earning green shit outta these guys. I won’t be affected by all that demonitization bullcrap as long as I can cuss, insult people and rant thru my video. Can’t get demonitized if you don’t monetize. Corp dipshits, They suck.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

And I guess Youshit is going to ban bad language soon.
Meanwhile Twitch outright bans when their verbal detection thinks you’re swearing.
How much do you want to bet these word filters are Anglocentric? Meanwhile people seem to be able to get away with saying pretty much everything in every other languages.
There needs to be laws against social media sites doing shit like this.
Sooner or later you’d find yourself in the world of Newspeak
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

@Background Pony #0471
That would require hiring numerous people who can speak several languages from all over the place. Tough luck covering that. Especially for a US based platform operated mostly by English speaking staff operating at a net loss.
Plus a lot of things sound similar between languages, where one thing sounds like a swear word in one, is a normal common expression in another. It’s going to be a tangled mess.
Twitch already has AI detecting for English language for certain words. And people of foreign backgrounds have been banned from the platform when the AI mistook certain words for English language slurs. It’s annoying.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

In the end, I think whole political correctness mindset and censorship just needs to die.
People need to grow a fucking spine and not be offended by every fucking thing.
It’s ridiculous.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger

Gallusposting since 2019
There’s one stupid American, a football fan, who wanted to force all adults to stop watching cartoons and go do football. Unsurprisingly he acted like an internet tough guy.
Brings me back to those days when I wanted to bully sports fans for being enemies of the MLP fandom. He is just one loser, but people like him are why I sometimes dislike Americans and sports fans. Too obsessed, and too demanding.
No different than the cartoon fans he is obsessed about, especially toxic fandoms.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger

Gallusposting since 2019
Today I found out that the Cowboys are disliked for being too annoying and too overrated. They remind me of the brony fandom’s worst fanboys, only less creative and more miserable.
As a Malaysian, I didn’t know much about US football seasons, but in one Youtube comment, I read from someone wishing that the Cowboys lost a game showing up in the video.
Random-Rambling
Non-Fungible Trixie -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
Apparently the Skyrim Anniversary Edition for Nintendo Switch is not only $20 more expensive than the versions on PS5 and Xbox Series X, the framerate of the game runs like absolute dogshit.
A hacker dug into the code and found out that Bethesda literally duct-taped 6 GB of mods to the game, called it good, and slapped a price tag on it. Once he disabled all the mods they stuffed in there, the game ran perfectly! Dear Christ, Bethesda apparently couldn’t even be bothered to boot up their own game to see if it can run properly before shipping it out.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide