The Cringe Thread [Possible NSFW]

Background Pony #C290
Youtube being incompetent yet again.
AspreyFM, the most popular Western Touhou Youtuber, got his account hacked by Elon Musk’s crypto scam bots (and it was done by bots, no humans targeted him, just him being unlucky at it).
What happened is, while he reported, it was during weekend, and Youtube staffs are inactive during weekend (well, where’s flexible hours, Murica?) he managed to recover his account during last weekend, without any Youtube’s help.
But then… on Monday, his account got deleted.
Youtube staffs are braindead by this point.
If the monopoly of video channels being like this, what can stop it? There’s no justice coming out of this.
From Elsagate, from Youtube Kids, from Remove Dislikes, etc…
1# rule to using American company platforms (or even be an American), don’t be a victim, because they’ll often punish victims and scapegoat them, while letting villains gets Karma Houdini scotts free, secure all your things is a must.
Background Pony #C290
@Dex Stewart
If this keeps happening, more innocent channels will be tarnished.
We can’t let Elon Musk and his rabid fanboys get away scott-free with this.
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
My ire with YouTube other than all those bullshit is they tag your video with copyright claim even from just a distant background music (like Karaokes and people blasting from their audio) or humming something which I find it obnoxiously preposterous.
I wonder if mine would escalate into a copyright strike, then I call dibs that site is a lost cause.
Random-Rambling
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
Yikes. I admit, I got into slapfights because of MoistCritikal’s videos (he even named his comic series, GODSLAP, after it), so it’s rather sobering to see someone suffer possibly permanent damage as a result of the slaps.
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
I’ve seen enough public freakouts that I would easily render them cringe but this guy’s freakout was 100% JUSTIFIED. He gets a pass on my book. Maybe everybody does too.
If they lose my pet and do nothing at all to settle it like a lifeless zombie ignoring you, I would also absolutely go apeshit at them regardless of where I am.
Rule #1: Never get between a man and his beloved companion.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide