Viewing last 25 versions of post by EquestrianScholar in topic The Downfall of Bhaalspawn (contains possible SJW discussions)

EquestrianScholar
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

I'm tempted to make a counter petition to make sure that Dr. Wolf, Silver Quill, Josh, and everyone else being thrown under the bus with what ToonKritic had done to allow them to continue going to conventions.

The issue is though,
I've never done a petition before though and I'd want to work out how to word it.
No reason given
Edited by EquestrianScholar
EquestrianScholar
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

I'm tempted to make a counter petition to make sure that Dr. Wolf, Silver Quill, Josh, and everyone else being thrown iunder the bus with what ToonKritic had done to allow them to continue going to conventions.

I've never done a petition before though and I'd want to work out how to word it.
No reason given
EquestrianScholar

I'm tempted to make a counter petition to make sure that Dr. Wolf, Silver Quill, Josh, and everyone else being thrown in with what ToonKritic had done to allow them to continue going to conventions.

No reason given