Viewing last 25 versions of post by EquestrianScholar in topic The Downfall of Bhaalspawn (contains possible SJW discussions)

EquestrianScholar
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

One thing I make a point to always do is make sure to use the preferred pronowns based on how Lily Peet claims to identify. Not so much out of respect, but to spite her in not being able to use the arguement that she can dismiss what I say because of misgendering her.

Sure, you want to vbe properly gendered... Fine, I'm willing to do that. You are still wrong.
No reason given
Edited by EquestrianScholar
EquestrianScholar
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

One thing I make a point to always do is make sure to use the preferred pronowns based on how Lily Peet claims to identify. Not so much out of respect, but to spite her in not being able to use the arguement that she can dismiss what I say because of misgendering her.

Sure, you want to ve properly gendered... Fine. You are still wrong.
No reason given
EquestrianScholar

One thing I make a point to always do is make sure to always use the preferred pronowns based on how Lily Peet claims to identify. Not so much out of respect, but to spite her in not being able to use the arguement that she can dismiss what I say because of misgendering her.
No reason given
EquestrianScholar

One thing I make a point to always do is make sure to always use the preferred pronowns based on how Lily Peet claims to identify. Not so much out of respect, but to spite her in not being able to use the arguement that she can dismiss what I say because of misgendering her.

No reason given
EquestrianScholar

One thing I make a point to always do, is make sure to always use the propeferred pronowns based on how Lily Peet claims to identify. Not so much out of respect, but to spite her in not being able to use the arguement that she can dismiss what I say because of misgendering her.

No reason given
EquestrianScholar

One thing I make a point to always do, is make sure to always use the proper pronowns based on how Lily Peet claims to identify. Not so much out of respect, but to spite her in not being able to use the arguement that she can dismiss what I say because of misgendering her.

No reason given