Viewing last 25 versions of post by Dr_Osaka in topic The downfall of TGWTG or Channel Awesome

Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
![](https://i.ytimg.com/vi/IbWmUBSEo7o/hqsddefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEjCPYBEIoBSFryq4qpAxUIARUAAAAAGAElAADIQj0AgKJDeAE=&rs=AOn4CLAHLK0i9O-_om6X3OIlbwKVkSbxSQ)
Another review of a Disney classic, obviously he's doing the same thing he did with Lion King and Mulan when their live action remakes came out.

I don't care to watch it since I already know how he feels about the film because of his Disneycember review and I highly doubt he's gonna say anything that hasn't already before, plus I just dislike when he does Nostalgia Critic reviews for beloved movies like these cause technically they get lumped into the same category as his reviews for awful films like Garbage Pail Kids and the Last Airbender.
No reason given
Edited by Dr_Osaka
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
![](https://i.ytimg.com/vi/IbWmUBSEo7o/hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEjCPYBEIoBSFryq4qpAxUIARUAAAAAGAElAADIQj0AgKJDeAE=&rs=AOn4CLAHLK0i9O-_om6X3OIlbwKVkSbxSQ)
Another review of a Disney classic, obviously he's doing the same thing he did with Lion King abnd Mulan when their live action remakes came out.

I don't care to watch it since I already know how he feels about the film because of his Disneycember review and I highly doubt he's gonna say anything that hasn't already before, plus I just dislike when he does Nostalgia Critic reviews for beloved movies like these cause technically they get lumped into the same category as his reviews for awful films like Garbage Pail Kids and the Last Airbender.
No reason given
Edited by Dr_Osaka