The downfall of TGWTG or Channel Awesome

Virgil Stormblade
Thread Starter - The downfall of TGWTG or Channel Awesome

AT-STS! AT-STS! AT-STS!
Wha… http://foldablehuman.itch.io/resist

What the hell is this? I could get by the long loading times, but this isn’t a fucking game! And you know the worst part? There’s only ONE BUTTON!!! ONE!!! Just press the right arrow and you’ll move, that’s it. If you thought Gone Home was a walking simulator, then you haven’t seen this. And it’s sooo BORING!
Dawn Blast
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

I actually have found alternatives who are not douches

Like Quarter Guy, The Cartoon Hero, Mysterious Mr. Enter, Derrick the Bard…
QuasarNova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG

@Virgil Stormblade

He’s somewhere in the middle between Blockbuster Buster and Jeremy Jahns.

Short videos with some comedy but still straight to the point on what worked, didn’t worked and could’ve worked in a film.
Virgil Stormblade

AT-STS! AT-STS! AT-STS!
@QuasarNova  
BTW, skip his Into the Woods review. It’s one of his worst, which is sad because he’s usually pretty good like in his Maleficent review. Another reason why I like him is his definite respect for voice actors, though I wish he talked about anime, because I think anime voice actors are better and there are a lot of good anime VAs and he doesn’t have to talk about the Japanese voice actors.
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

Channel Awesome is still around? I haven’t given a shit about them since the debacle with Spoony. After that I’ve only watched Spoony’s and Linkara’s videos but Spoony releases a new video maybe once a month and I’ve fallen way behind on Linkara’s stuff.
Virgil Stormblade

AT-STS! AT-STS! AT-STS!
@Ebalosus  
BTW, WTF was up with the last one, where she pretended to be Starscream of all people?!

BTW, dear, Lindsay Ellis, don’t you dare sully the name of Starscream, he has far more dignity than you will ever have. Love, Virgil Stormblade.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide