The Mega Man thread!

Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@Cyborg_pony
Sorry about that.
@Kiryu-Chan
Yep. So many damn unique seasonal units for the girl characters with Iris having the most. I don’t mind collecting them since I like trying to make the most out of their builds but you can tell its one of THOSE Gacha games that try to appeal to a man’s desires.
Target Strike
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Sharpshooter/Pilot
The Mega Man series has defined my childhood that I own many of the games back then. Since I didn’t had an NES (I mean I did owned one once but never gotten my hands on a Mega Man NES games), I played the classic games through the anniversary edition and enjoyed all of them including 8 (yeah I get that the eighth game wasn’t exactly the best because of its crappy voice acting). I beat just about all of the games in the classic series with the exception of 10.
I also used to own Megaman Legends 1 and 2 back then and even had the Misadventures of Tron Bonne which I sadly do not have anymore and is now considered as one of the rarest games for the PS1.
Prince Areo
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

CALM DOWN LUNA!!
I still have the original SNES Megaman X with me. I couldn’t beat that game when I was younger but now as a 33 years old adult, I can beat it. I still love Chill Penguin, he’s the awesome robot I fought against..
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
@Target Strike
I was obsessed with the franchise during my preteen days. From the games, the music remixes, the fan animations and gfangames that littered sites like Newgrounds back in the early 2000s.
There was even a fanmade indie game where up to two players battle each other out as Mets. The game was made using 8-bit sprites and music from the games.
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
Been playing the series a lot more lately. X and Legends have always been my favorites, and back in High School was when I truly fell in love with the franchise.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
Speaking of the Met fighting fan game.
I can’t find any info about that game anywhere.
I remember it was one of those indie developed games that one could download and play for free on their PC.
I wonder if the game is preserved somewhere?
We might be seeing another lost media.
And speaking of Lost Media. There was a early MLP fan parody of that final scene before the final battle against Dr Weil on the descending Ragnarok, with Rainbow Dash as Zero and Discord as Well.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide