Viewing last 25 versions of post by LordDusk2014 in topic The Sports Thread

LordDusk2014
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

Commentator
Commissioner Rob Manfred has announced that the 2021 MLB All-Star Game will not be held in Atlanta after the State of Georgia passed a controversial voting law that’s being decried as “voter suppression.”

(I’m posting this here because, while politics are involved, it’s sports-related.)

Update (June 6): The All-Star Game will now be held in Denver. This will be the first time since 1998 that the Mile-High City hosts the Midsummer Classic.
No reason given
Edited by LordDusk2014
LordDusk2014
Artist -

Commentator
Commissioner Rob Manfred has announced that the 2021 MLB All-Star Game will not be held in Atlanta after the State of Georgia passed a controversial voting law that’s being decried as “voter suppression.”

(I’m posting this here because, while politics are involved, it’s sports-related.)
No reason given
Edited by LordDusk2014
LordDusk2014
Artist -

Commentator
Commissioner Rob Manfred has announced that the 2021 MLB All-Star Game will not be held in Atlanta after the State of Georgia passed a controversial voting law that’s being decried as “voter suppression.” (I’m posting this here because, while politics are involved, it’s sports-related.)
No reason given
Edited by LordDusk2014