The Sports Thread

Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Pone of Astronomy
Honestly, I’ll be a lot more upset if we make it to the big game just to lose a fifth than I would be if we lose tonight.
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
Okay after one half of watching the Buccs and Packers game. This is the coaches fault for the Packers more than Rodgers. I don’t think Matt Lefluer is the answer. He’s probably like Mike McCarthy after all.
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
That was a hell of a thing. The Bills are a good team, and they’ll be a playoff threat for the foreseeable future. But the Chefs are on a whole ‘nother level. For Buffalo to make it to the Super Bowl, they’ll need to shore up their weaknesses.

Allen needs to work on his decision-making. He looked like a rookie in over his head sometimes. Having better blockers would help. KC was able to get consistent pressure on the guy. And speaking of decision making… “It’s a two possession game.” (kicks field goal) “It’s a two possession game.” McDermott was a defensive coordinator before he was a head coach. Maybe he needs more experience with the scoring part.

And speaking of decision making, those end-game penalties are inexcusable. Yeah, it’s their first deep playoff run in God knows how long, but still. You gotta keep your head for all sixty minutes.

Anyway, KC v. Tampa. Mahomes v. Brady. Old school v. new school. First Super Bowl with a genuine home field advantage. Should be fun.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Pone of Astronomy
@Background Human  
Yeah, we’ll be back there next season. For now, hopefully Mahomes can win a second ring for himself. And after tonight, that shouldn’t be an issue.
igotnopicks
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
The Packers:WHY ARE WE KICKING A FG!!! MATT LAFLEUR!!!!!!! MIKE MCCARTHY WOULD NEVER DO THIS!!!!

The Bills:Josh Allen feeling exposed. The Bills Defense didn’t put pressure on Mahomes all game long. We deserve to lose.

Pittsburgh Fans:Antonio Brown vs. Le’veon Bell. PAIN!!!
Background Human

CHS, Class of 20XX
Chiefs looking completely outmatched so far, which I don’t think any of us expected. 21-6 is about right for the way these teams have played. Reid needs to put the fear of God in his players in the locker room. Stop committing dumb penalties FFS.
Background Human

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Mikey  
I hate him less now that he’s off the Patriots, but he shouldn’t be MVP. This game was won on the other side of the ball. Tampa’s defense utterly humiliated Mahomes et al.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide