The Sports Thread

Background Pony #32EC
I didn’t, but then again, I tend to think people can truly change. Maybe I should stop thinking that way.
In other news, the Raiders stomp on the Chiefs logo before their game. The result?
Chiefs 48, Raiders 9
Background Pony #E2D4
If CTE is such a big concern, why doesn’t the NFL use some of its billions to fund stem cell research?
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
The Lions got a second win. And it’s against the Arizona Cardinals. Never sleep on your opponet they could beat you in a sleeper game.
Meanwhile the 49ers won against the Falcons.
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Monado User
The Seahawks are officially losers.
should have ran the ball at the 1 yard line.
So we saw what Tom Brady without good Recievers and he’s trash.
igotnopicks

Monado User
@Mikey
There are still a couple games left and it looks like the Pats are in.
Meanwhile we look at the NFC.
And the wildcard is a clusterfuck.
The Cardinals the “best” team in the NFC lost to the Lions and haven’t recovered humiliation.
igotnopicks

Monado User
@Mikey
The Season is not over and they can still win the division last time I checked.
If you lose one game and they win one game the division belongs to the hoody.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide