The Sports Thread

14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Would you like AM OR FM
65 MOTHERF*CKING YARDS ON A PUNT RETURN! 35-27! WHO’S THE CHIEF NOW! KC YOU SEE HAS THE LEAD!
Posted Report
14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Would you like AM OR FM
AND THE CHIEFS ARE SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS FOR THE 2ND TIME IN 4 SEASONS LET’S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
Posted Report
14Fan

Would you like AM OR FM
YOU GOTTA FIGHT! FOR YOUR RIGHT! TO PAAAARRRRTAY!!,
HOW ‘BOUT THOSE CHIIIIIIIEEEEEFS!!!
Posted Report
14Fan

Would you like AM OR FM
@igotnopicks
They won with a QB who had a bad ankle and hurt it at the end of the first half then goes on to score in every KC offensive drive the next half.
Posted Report
AaronMk
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Sky funeral
@14Fan
I know. But the Eagles literally beat a team with no QBs in the previous game. So I have no sympathy for them.
What are you going to realistically expect anyone to do? Refuse and have Rodger Goodell to rise up from his lounge in Hell and declare, “then die”, throwing the franchise into chaos for the next two decades, probably also meaning Jeffrey Lurie will be forced to commit sepuku?
Nah if you’re Jeffrey Lurie you’re demanding you go ahead so your franchise doesn’t get deleted from existence.
Posted Report
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@14Fan
I don’t like either team. Especially the Eagles after what they did to the 49ers showing no class after you won against a team no QBs. I mean Brock Purdy got hurt and then Josh Johnson got hurt then you literally have no QBs.
The Chiefs for beating us in that Superbowl that they won.
Posted Report
14Fan

Would you like AM OR FM
@AaronMk
Either way, the city was gonna be close to being wiped from existence.
@igotnopicks
SanFran 49ers Fan? Yeah the Eagles showed no class in that NFC championship. And the fans SUUUUUUUCK. Toxic as sh#t. Booing every moment they can. There’s this one fan who rides my bus and is just a b#tch about the Eagles. Sayin’ the Eags are gonna get LVII. I hope he cries his eyes off tonight, no sympathy to him or the Eagles as well as Philly. Losing the World Series AND the Super Bowl in following years.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide