The Sports Thread

AaronMk
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Sky funeral
@AaronMk
Either way, the city was gonna be close to being wiped from existence.
You haven’t seen anything until the Steelers get their shit together and meet the Eagles at the Super Bowl.
Posted Report
14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

#Go4tNiners!
@AaronMk
Either way, the city was gonna be close to being wiped from existence.
You haven’t seen anything until the Steelers get their shit together and meet the Eagles at the Super Bowl.
OH THAT IS GONNA BE A SHIT SHOW! I WOULDN’T ROOT FOR EITHER! I’m a Washington fan so… Pittsburg is off the table and Philly? “That’s a no for me, dog.” A shit show for sure
Posted Report
AaronMk
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Sky funeral
Delivering fashionably late, Philly’s sports podcast Ten Thousand Losses gets together to complain a little bit about the Super Bowl, then orients itself towards the next sports season, baseball. With their friends of Swinging Pitches they [redacted] baseball team owners for being the devil.
Posted Report
igotnopicks
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@AaronMk
The Eagles may have lost the Superbowl and their two coordinators and they will lose some players due to the offseason.
The Eagles are fucked. God damn.
Also the Arizona Cardinals are the worst team. I swear, they just hired the Phily Defensive coordinator when Arizona really needs a good coach for Kyler Murray. They were so close if they knew how to interview correctly.
igotnopicks

Monado User
@AaronMk
I think he was going to get the job anyways. Because they scared away a top candidate. Sean Peyton away from the team. He is currently with the Broncos.
I mean the team is trying to build around Kyler Murray the problem with that is obvious. Kyler is good but he’s immature as hell. Giving him a coach that is actually good on offense could help him improve his game. After all Kliff is gone.
Posted Report
Background Human
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@igotnopicks
For those of you playing along at home, here’s the checklist:
[X] Trade to New York Jets
[_] Minnesota Vikings contract
[_] Jeans commercial
[_] Unsolicited dick pics
[_] Welfare fraud
Posted Report
igotnopicks

Monado User
@Background Human
I mean Dan Snyder is one of the worst owners in sports. To see him go is a good thing.
Now we only have Browns Owner and Chargers Owner. But both of them are much better than Dan by a fucking mile.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide