The Virus Outbreak Thread

Background Pony #39BC
@Background Pony #0A5E  
Are you bleeding just from the place you were injected? Because if so, I’m pretty sure that’s fairly normal for injections, unless you’re losing litres of blood (in which case I think you would’ve gone to the hospital already) ;P.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Sometimes injection sites bleed, sometimes they don’t.

It depends on the size of the needle, how good the person who does the injection is, and how dense your muscles in the area are.
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
Well my brother got his first dose of Moderna yesterday, and the only side effect he had was some stiffness in his arm around the injection site.
Flutter_Lover
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

#WaifuLivesMatter
Can we all agree that the “microchip implant” arguement against the covid vaccines people claimed is some of the most, if not absurd and stupid that sound, because there at least zero evidence, ergo zero logic of that even remotely happening. Like, how does one even put a chip inside a tiny opening from a needle? It’s just boggles my mind….
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
Starting monday my state is going to level 5, aka shots for everyone.

Edit:  
I’m sure there’s people on this forum who will call it bullshit, but this actually happened.  
My niece called yesterday and said her dad had died, after getting his 2nd Corona vac dose (idk which one). He was already ill (not Corona) and the first dose went fine, but he got the 2nd one and died.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@lonewolf

People die, often times from a combination of underlying factors and conditions.

While admittedly not impossible, I highly doubt the vaccine was a significant contributing factor to his death. If he was already ill, it is more likely that it was that, along with other comorbidities.

Its especially dubious when we do not know what he was ill with.

Died while having the common cold, then sure it would be rather suspect of him passing after the vaccine.

Died while suffering from stage 4 colorectal cancer, well you get the picture.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
To note, with literally millions being vaccinated daily, any extreme, short term negative effects (death included) would have manifested by now.

In fact, they would have manifested 3 weeks ago once the “second dose” numbers started growing exponentially.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide