The Virus Outbreak Thread

MagpulPony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

Fuck Russia
@Meanlucario  
50,000 US losses to over 1.2 million hostiles slaughtered in their own country during a war with faulty equipment, no reason to be there, and zero morale. We did okay all things considered, Vietnam even admitted they were close to surrendering and then we just gave up. But it was a military victory in the sense that we learned valuable lessons and greatly advanced our weapons technology and training after that war.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
@MagpulPony  
If that’s true… This turns the whole hotel quarantine fiasco on its head, especially since it’s been outright confirmed that Dan Andrews lied about not getting ADF assistance, he wanted to unleash a second wave in order to enforce his tyranny.

The world will end on October 23, mark my words.
NamelessNP
Glim Glam - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ruby -
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Starlight and Sunny Fan
Here we go…  
Trump claims there will be 100 million vaccine doses ready by the end of the year, and enough for every American by April. This just a day after the CDC’s director said it probably won’t be widely available until summer/fall 2021.
Ebalosus
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
@Derpy Whooves

Yeah the evidence for it being a bioweapon is lacking, especially since its CFR is pretty weaksauce compared to actual bioweapons.

@Goku Black

Likewise, and I won’t be taking one that has the potential to affect my joints, since I have enough trouble with them as it is.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@MagpulPony

I’ve been quite fascinated with the concept of biochips since I read the paper on the ones being designed to detect cancer resurgence in patients that are in remission.

A general biochip capable of detecting when a person has come in contact/contracted a particular virus is interesting. But it would only be useful if it can detect multiple viruses, and doesn’t get befuddled by mutations.
Ebalosus
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -

Build commie blocks!
@Background Pony #39BC

Those of us in the South Island are still wondering why we’re at level 2 and why we haven’t built a containment wall around Auckland yet. Also, shouldn’t you be at work? It’s Monday afternoon here.

@MagpulPony  
@Zincy

It would be useful for soldiers in the field, but would rather have an external version if I could help it, at least until the technology is perfected to where it’s both secure and reliable enough to be left in long-term.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide