The Virus Outbreak Thread

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Up to 1/3rd of covid survivors may suffer from some sort of long term cognitive or neurological problems.

Which could be absolutely devastating to an already strained mental health system.
Flutter_Lover
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

#WaifuLivesMatter
@Zincy  
My cousin is going through not only grief, but trauma from the fact that she tried to wake up my uncle from his sleep, but never woke up. It ruined her, man….
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Flutter_Lover

No.

I shouldn’t even justify that question with an explanation, but I’m feeling generous.

Viruses mutate because it’s what they do. They mutate randomly, with the surviving expressions being subject to selection pressure. The presence of antibodies does not make them mutate.

Quite the contrary, the unvaxed are the cause of variation. As the virus is able to run free in their bodies and given time to mutate as opposed to being wiped out by the immune system.
Background Pony #0A68
It should be noted that in a recent report the overwhelming majority of anti-vax and anti-mask disinformation was tracked back to about a dozen people, with a more or less even split between millionaires that were trying to sell snake oil to rubes and trying to promote their crap as the real cure, and conservative politicians or personalities that were just using it as part of the ongoing culture that somehow politicized basic public health.

People just echo the disinformation for free because it aligns with their biases and previous misconceptions and it ends up everywhere, to the point random sane and logical people start believing it may have some validity simply due to how many people are saying the same thing.
RD4590
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Vortex Clipper
I don’t see any problem. US Navy is still busy sanctioning other nations and provoking regional conflicts.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
Brazil hitting over 4000 deaths a day.

Mass virus deaths, increased poverty, global isolation, and mass deforestation.

“Oh no, the consequences of my own actions” all of that lunatics supporters shout in unison.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
Malaysians are getting angry because of a new rule by the police. They are blaming a celebrity for causing the police to start this new, burdensome rule, as the celebrity was promoting a resort in Langkawi Island. The police requires an itinerary (or schedule) of events for every traveller who has a business trip to another state, and will not allow anyone who does not have a schedule.

On the other hand, the government allows anyone who is vaccinated the right to travel to other states or even overseas. But then we have to wait until May when the vaccines are available to the public, after being given to elderly people and frontliners.

Considering that I followed my Dad to Kuala Lumpur (the capital) and now I’m stuck here, I feel tempted to get angry at the government and the very celebrity blamed for the new police policy.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide