this board was a mistake

Generals » this board was a mistake Search Posts
Background Pony #761C
@SuperSupermario24  
Various topic possibly NSFW-related pony discussion focussed around particular ongoing subjects. Probably because 4chan /mlp/ recently banned x-general threads.
archestereo

@RIG

At this point the name might as well be changed to Spam General.

…no, seriously, I don’t actually know how common this is, but I’ve been on forums that had a “Spam” board where bored people could post garbage that’d just piss people off if it had been posted anywhere else, kinda like how people are using this board right now.
Cirrus Light
Economist -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under his artist tag

Sciencepone of Science!
I mean, it kind of makes sense. We have the Religion General, the Undertale General, Star Wars General, Cartoon/Western Animation General, Marvel Movie General, etc. etc…

So this would be a place for those things.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
Heh, it’s funny, people were wondering why this board was made, including me, but now it’s clear it was made for all the generals with specific topics.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide