Time-Wasting Thread 3.0 (SFW - No Explicit/Grimdark)

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

@Mellow Rhythm
Well, at first glance, you have a point. All the rest of the rivers I’ve seen in my life are rather bland, dirty, and toxic if not. But this one has all the materials and elements that make all kinds of marine life in that place possible.
But then again it’s still a far cry from the ones seen in videos and advertisements.
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

I want my 3 weeks of my life back.
I felt more free and liberated from all the bullshit and boredom of this regular everyday normal life here in my house.
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

@2012InMyHeart
If you are looking back at my previous posts here as far back as 4 pages ago, then you assured I have been on many places that are soo beautiful and relaxing and have been staying there for approximately 2 weeks during the holidays. We went to Davao region and the rest of many locations in Mindanao to visit lots of my Mother’s relatives and I haven’t even met or knew.
Now that I’m back home since January 8th, I feel like was those all just a dream. …a wild dream that I have been longing to go out and have fun for awhile just to escape all my life’s bullshit.
Everything’s all back to the way it was before going there. I’m like forced to return to my regular everyday normal boring routine while reminiscing all those deep core memories I enshrined with those trip.
…yeah, the Post-Travel Blues is still there in my mind and now all my life’s bullshit is coming back to charge me. I have to take care of my cat who just got ill recently and deal with this house’s annual bills.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

@2012InMyHeart
I’m actually doing good. This is statistically normal for all tourists to experience this type of sadness after coming home from a long and memorable vacation.
Reminiscence is the best way to combat this melancholy. And guess what? I have over dozens of videos (posted on YouTube) and thousands of images (on my Facebook profile) of that trip that I would watch to.
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

@Mellow Rhythm
You know, maybe… if we only have enough money, or if you chose Tourism as your job, that’s where maybe you will never have to deal with those kinds of sadness and anxieties since you have your self power to travel across the world and all those places you wish to wanna visit.
But in the long run, those joy and happiness I believe would burn out and travelling would become like your regular everyday boring life.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide