Time-Wasting Thread 3.0 (SFW - No Explicit/Grimdark)

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Today… just literally right now… My beloved pet cat Sasha, has sadly succumbed to her Kidney disease. She was 5 years old.
She was the greatest gift I never even asked in the first place. She was only a tiny and hungry little kitten when I first found her walking the hot and humid street near my house that noon of December 2017 looking scared and hopeless. Had no choice but to feed her then made her feel at home where she would be fed with delicious foods, play with us, have a shelter to sleep, and become a dearest member of my family.
She would give birth to 5 kittens but the other 4 unfortunately never made it. Her only daughter named “Olah” which resides on my aunt’s house is still alive and really healthy.
Absolutely gutted and heartbroken right now. This sorrow I’m feeling will last for months… or maybe years.
But thank you so much for those 5 fabulous years of making us happy by being here, Sasha. Glad I found you at the exact right time, right place and right situation in the first place.
Run Wild for Eternity and rest, Dear Girl! 😺
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

We were supposed to put her down on Wednesday but we had second thoughts that she could bounce back right through this like she did a few months ago. Then by Thursday, I saw her absolutely messed up and could not walk properly at all which prompt me to do it right away. But then I remember all the establisments were temporarily closed due the Holy Week. This made me all in miserable tears from just seeing her like this until Easter Sunday. But today, she passed naturally but in unimaginable pain.
I feel like blaming me and my parents right now for those second thoughts of not putting her down that day. I really feel horribly sorry for her she died excruciatingly.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide