Time-Wasting Thread 3.0 (SFW - No Explicit/Grimdark)

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Well I did it, something I’ve been fantasizing on doing for a long time and I finally did it.
A few weeks ago, I bought some ugly looking sandals cause I’ve always wanted to go somewhere and throw away my shoes and go my way without them and I finally did it. I walked to my local park with those tacky sandals on and after buying some food myself, I took them off and threw them in the trash. After I was done eating, I walked around the park for a little and decided to go do some window shopping around the little town. I went into a thrift store and saw some cool looking vinyls from Conway Twitty, Sergio Mendes, The Jackson 5 and Styx and afterward I went to a small dollar store to buy something but I didn’t feel like it. Both times I went in barefoot since I didn’t have any shoes with me so I pretty much had no choice and nobody said anything, mostly cause the clerks didn’t notice. I then walked all the back home until making one last stop to my local gas station to get some milk. It was a fantastic experience and I’m happy that I finally achieved it.
@Khamzat Chimaev
Oh that’s bad, sounds like you might need some meds for it.
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

I had to consult doctor what’s going on with me because two more boils just spawned on my thighs and on my scrotum today after the one on my buttcrack had healed up just a few days ago.
I have no absolutely idea where I got this infection in the first place which just doesn’t make any sense.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

Murder noodle.
The largest venomous snake in the world. Told the zookeepers how long this guy in the picture is and said over 9 feet long and can still grow even longer.

Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

My first half of January started off really good, happy and memorable. (Because of our Vacation)
The final half turns out to be bad, troublesome, and depressing. (Because I ended up having a staph and my beloved cat is seemingly dying from a possible kidney failure)
Fate really loves fucking with people’s lives.
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

I’m a bigass cheater in GeoGuessr because I use Google Maps on my other phone to search whereever the location is trying to tell me but still get low scores. Lmao
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide