Tokusatsu Thread (Super Sentai, Kamen Rider, Ultraman and the likes)

Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
Preview of the The Green Dino Fury Ranger’s debut!full  
Also, Astronema kills the Prism Rangers,in a flash!  
fullfullfull  
And here’s the red Morphin Master,chilling in a warehouse.full
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
full  
Holy crap. I’ve been avoiding spoilers for Dino Fury,so I had no idea the intense bitch fit people had about this. I saw this in the one preview,and I was like,“oh,cute.”  
Rangerboard had some guy go on for like 18 pages about how ripping the skirt off made no sense. Orangerangervideos mentioned in his latest review he even got caught up in controversy about the whole thing.  
Rangerboard coined this event “skirtgate”.  
And I’m just sitting here thinking,damn the show must be doing well if this is the biggest problem.
Phantom Rider

You are already booped.
The big bad of Zenkaiser being a face on a wall kinda homages a lot of old school toku series, doesn’t it? Every Metal Heroes villain to be a face on a wall until the last round, the Great Leader being a voice on the other end of a speaker until the end of a series… it’s not like sentai never did it, but a lot of other toku had it as the rule that you know things just got serious in the final arc when the head on the wall goes and gets himself a body.

(It also kinda “steals” an idea I had for the Power Rangers adaptation of JAKQ that I had in my head. You’d have a giant mask on the wall giving orders until the big mid-series finale, when he’d tear himself free; it’d not be clear until just then that all along, it was his actual face and he’s permanently giant-size, apparently content to sit there totally unmoving until the Rangers pissed him off just that much…)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide